Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

I don't think I've been as shocked by a TV show scene as much as I was at the opening sharpshooter one. This episode made me want to see the next one soon.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Is Bones REALLY that literal in her thinking, and seemingly incapable of understanding human emotion?
    Which part were you referring to? She can be that way quite often. I just remember that she didn't recognize that Hannah was avoiding her. That seems reasonable for someone to not pick up on.

I don't think I've been as shocked by a TV show scene as much as I was at the opening sharpshooter one. This episode made me want to see the next one soon.
    Yes, that was pretty freaky how it blew up the head like that.

There wasn't much to the Booth/Bones relationship until the closing scenes, aside from occasional references throughout, as I expected; but the "suggestive dialogue" rating was quite true. I wasn't really surprised at who the accused suspect was. Next week: "Will he, or won't he?"

This weeks episode should be interesting, although I think we all know how it will end up.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    This weeks episode should be interesting, although I think we all know how it will end up.
    Yep; the "what's that mean?" line will play over the Fox fanfare music.

Yep; the "what's that mean?" line will play over the Fox fanfare music.
    Maybe they will change it up a bit and it will say, "What's THAT mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Yup I was right, that said I enjoyed the way the episode played out. I will say I did like the darker tone at the end of the episode when Booth was talking to Bones. I hope we get to see some of that in the future, at least until he gets over Hannah.

Not exactly how I thought it'd go. There was little about the "will he/won't he?" aspect until the end, which wasn't a bad thing. I agree, that the darker tone made it interesting, also for future episodes. But why'd he throw the no-refunds ring away? Ever hear of eBay or trade shows?

I keep forgetting it's back on.