Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But why'd he throw the no-refunds ring away? Ever hear of eBay or trade shows?
    Yeah I was thinking dude at least make some money off of that sucker!

Aside from the pathetic aspect of me as a single person watching a TV episode about Valentine's Day on DVR a day later, I enjoyed this one. Best part was the closing scene with Booth, Bones, and her gift to him (already loaded? really?). But waiting for three weeks for the newest one? Boooooo!!!!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    But waiting for three weeks for the newest one? Boooooo!!!!
    Yeah they seem to rattle off a bunch of new epps and then take big breaks. Although from what I've read online apparently production wise they aren't that far ahead of what has been shown.

Bones

Now days I am watching this show. Its good show and Really nice concept.
    [URL=http://download-mad-men.sequd.com/]Watch Mad Men Episodes[/URL] , [URL=http://dexter.otavo.tv/]Dexter TV Shows[/URL]

I found myself predicting most of the details before they happened (but like Hodges, had NO idea what the dad's name for the child would be )... the witness protection victim, where the rogue sniper would meet Booth, the result of the female former-soldier, Booth's rifle decision on the roof. Still, it was a good paced show, with just enough humor; like the show often is.

Next week's looks interesting.

Just last week we got a counterfeit $50 that was like that counterfeit $100 - it had a faint image of Lincoln off to the right instead of Grant. It's the right kind of paper, so the marker didn't reveal it to be a fake.

I liked it although it was predictable and dawn out to make it a multi episode arc. So they knew the sniper guy would be on the roof, then why not go up there and arrest him? You still could have had a spotter in the other building watching him etc.

But they went to the wrong spot to begin with. If they had a spotter go to that same wrong spot, while they were in the wrong spot in the other building, then they really wouldn't have gained anything. I think Booth wanted to take care of this himself anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    But they went to the wrong spot to begin with. If they had a spotter go to that same wrong spot, while they were in the wrong spot in the other building, then they really wouldn't have gained anything. I think Booth wanted to take care of this himself anyway.
    Well they'd still be on the phone all talking to each other and if you're in the building you're in the building. Sooner or later he'd need to go down to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    But waiting for three weeks for the newest one? Boooooo!!!!
    Yeah they seem to rattle off a bunch of new epps and then take big breaks. Although from what I've read online apparently production wise they aren't that far ahead of what has been shown.
    Another three-week hiatus? What, is there some national contest show that "everybody" watches more than a CSI anthropologist/FBI agent dramedy program? [whisper, whisper] Oh, yeah, right. Then we get seven straight weeks of new ones!

This one was surprisingly more emotional (Hodgins' test results, Booth's neighbor's dead husband's clothes on Sweets, Booth's/Bones' elevator discussions) than funny (trash diving for stadium seats, Tarzan Hodgins after the power surge). Seeing Bones giddy about corpses in "next week's" episode teaser looks fun.