Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Wasn't it three? (Bones, Angela, and the head of the dept. [forget her name])
    That would be Cam.

I was reading some comments on the Entertainment Weekly site earlier today, and was surprised to see how much people were unhappy with how the show has been lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    That would be Cam.

I was reading some comments on the Entertainment Weekly site earlier today, and was surprised to see how much people were unhappy with how the show has been lately.
    Bel-?

Well, I've been unhappy over the last three weeks of not having a show; does that count?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

A lot of them didn't seem to like the Sweets character, and learning that he wrote this episode made it worse. They don't like how Brennan is being portrayed now.

Wasn't it three? (Bones, Angela, and the head of the dept. [forget her name])
    Did he say the same to Angela as well? I don't remember that. I know he said something to Hodgings...funny nothing said to Booth.

That was why Hodgins gave him the "raccoon" treatment with the microscope.

That was why Hodgins gave him the "raccoon" treatment with the microscope.
    Didn't he give the reccoon treatment because Mr. Nigel Murry took something out of Jack's office?

On a slightly different note, I could have sworn that Hodgins called Nigel a name that was not his at one point in that episode.

I knew that an upcoming episode was going to more or less be the pilot for a new show, but I didn't expect this! Yeah I sound stupid when I say this but there wasn't much of anybody from Bones in it!?!? WTF!?!

Ohh and "the finders" magic ability in finding Booth? His gf was about to have a kid, how much magic ability do you really need to find out what hospital she is staying in?

This was the most bizarre Bones I've ever seen, because of what JJB said. I was having flashbacks to the "Poochy" Simpsons episode. It was hard to follow, and I was never sure if a series character would show up in a scene or not. It wasn't bad, just confusing.

Ms. Deschanel didn't look "with child" at all, so I wonder when this one was filmed (quite a few outdoor and on-location scenes, too).

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Ohh and "the finders" magic ability in finding Booth? His gf was about to have a kid, how much magic ability do you really need to find out what hospital she is staying in?
    Yeah, that was pretty stupid. Especially since they were probably paying it through insurance provided by the military, so it would've just been on the billing info? Regardless, that was the best episode of Bones I've seen since some of the earlier season episodes. 'Course, I don't think I've even seen a dozen episodes in total. I hope this does become its own show, though, it seemed like fun. Plus, Michael Clarke Duncan.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Was there anything to suggest that his finding Booth in the hospital was extraordinary? Even Bones pointed out to Booth that the fact that he waited until after he held his son was an indication that he let things slide.

I enjoyed the episode, and liked the new characters. I think all the regular characters were in the episode, and we saw them enough to know that they were in contact with the new characters and that they were all working on the case. I might watch the new series if it makes it onto the lineup.