Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

My wife thought she recognized "the finder" guy so we looked him up on IMDB. Nothing really stood out to me, but if you go to his page (Geoff Stults) it lists an Untitled Bones Spinoff Project in pre-production. Sounds like they will be basing a whole series on this guy and his magical skills. The actors who played Ike and Leo are also listed on the Project's IMDB page.
    Last edited by sonofsokol; 04-23-2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Fixed hyperlinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Was there anything to suggest that his finding Booth in the hospital was extraordinary? Even Bones pointed out to Booth that the fact that he waited until after he held his son was an indication that he let things slide.
    In and of itself no there wasn't anything to suggest that finding Booth was extraordinary, but Booth said multiple times how this guy has the special 'finder powers' and let us know that that is how they 'met.'
    I enjoyed the episode, and liked the new characters. I think all the regular characters were in the episode, and we saw them enough to know that they were in contact with the new characters and that they were all working on the case. I might watch the new series if it makes it onto the lineup.
    Was Sweets in the episode? I suppose if he was it was only for a brief scene or two like the rest of them.

I did like how Hodgins and the finder guy (can't recall his name) both shared that paranoia "trait."

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I guess I can't recall if Sweets was, and none of the rotating interns were there that I noticed either.
    No interns, that I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Was Sweets in the episode? I suppose if he was it was only for a brief scene or two like the rest of them.
    Yes, JJB, yes he was in the episode. I think Sweets was the first to bring up the 'head trauma issue' with the finger guy.

The full, honest truth, eh? I was expecting more from the "I'll tell you after we solve this case" revelation. Bones is back to being pregnant once again.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The full, honest truth, eh? I was expecting more from the "I'll tell you after we solve this case" revelation. Bones is back to being pregnant once again.
    The full and honest truth didn't last all that long.

You know, this one with the deaf-uncommunicative girl had more "truth" in its subtleties. Brennan revealed more about herself and her "issues" than when pressed to be honest in the former one. A few "ahh!" moments (cop and knife at the start, Booth slugging the guy). I liked this one, and next week's teaser looks pretty good.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Yeah, this weeks looks really good, I did some spoiler hunting months ago and new about what happens (although not to whom). Should be a solid end to the season.

Good episode tonight, the million dollar question is "did they or didn't they?"