Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Good episode tonight, the million dollar question is "did they or didn't they?"
    I think it's "didn't."
    I think the show did an excellent job of revealing "possible" hits during the sniper scene. While I didn't have much of a connection to whom was shot, the way the reminiscing went was also done excellently. I wonder if that will be the end of this story arc. Really good episode.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I agree I think they "didn't." As soon as I saw Mr. Nigel Murry I knew he was going to die, going into the episode I thought it might be Daisy simply due to the fact she hasn't been in an episode in some time.

Well, for those who haven't seen the season finale yet, I won't answer it clearly. But I will say, there's a specific statement that confirms the "did/didn't" issue, plus Hodgins' and Angela's baby is born by the end. See it for yourself for the honest truth.

First off, I thought it was going to be the girl who killed that guy. I was so sure it was her I didn't pay any attention to the shoe guy.

Hodgelena's baby: is it wrong for a bit of me that wanted the kid to be blind? Not that I'm mean or cruel or I don't like those characters (I do) its just that I had the thought that would have opened up a whole new story line. With it not an issue we'll never hear about that again.

Now the biggie. Again, I didn't think she was preggers, I laughed at Max saying "there is something different." I read an interview with Hart Hanson (the creator) that said the writing staff had a big debate as to if B&B should be together at the end of the season. I wonder if they had them together because Emily aka Bones is preggers in real life???

Reguardless, I can't wait for season VII!!

"Yeah, Timmy Tantrum, you'll get 7-10 split up in the pin resetter if you don't behave!"

I thought about the girl, but while she was a spaz, I just didn't see her as a killer, accidentally or intentionally.

I was wondering if the child might eventually develop blindness, which I think would be more of a crushing blow to them, after their anxiety was abated at the birth.

Odd that I didn't think Bones looked all that pregnant in the last two shows. The trailer trash duo look of Buck and [insert Bones' psuedonym] was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Odd that I didn't think Bones looked all that pregnant in the last two shows. The trailer trash duo look of Buck and [insert Bones' psuedonym] was funny.
    Why were they so over the top with those characters? Seemed like they could have taken that down a notch or two.

Speaking of characters did anybody else think the other guy on the team (I don't recall his name) was pretty much ripping off The Jesus from The Big Lewbowski?

Really? New season starts all the way into November? (Thu. 11/3, BTW) I don't wanna wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Really? New season starts all the way into November? (Thu. 11/3, BTW) I don't wanna wait.
    I also read in Entertainment Weekly that it will be a short season - six episodes in the fall and seven in the spring, after it lends its time slot to spin-off The Finder. I liked the episode with the Finder characters, so I will probably watch that as well. Another show in the same time slot is the new show Person of Interest, which premieres 9/22, so I will get a chance to see that without having to utilize the DVR.

It's called the World Series, BC.