Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Really? New season starts all the way into November? (Thu. 11/3, BTW) I don't wanna wait.
    Its been that way the last couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    It's called the World Series, BC.
    I know. That's also why the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror is never in October, too.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

First episode of the new season was very funny. I like how this Booth/Bones relationship is going so far.

I've liked the first two episodes so far, although in a weird sort of way I feel kinda 'cheated' by us not getting to see Booth/Bones tell everybody they were going to have a kid.

Well, that was the whole issue of Booth's frustrations with Bones; that she didin't realize the emotions associated with such announcements and plans. "Opie" vs. "Thurston" was fun, and seeing Finn be accepted into the team was nice (despite the heavy accent and colloquialisms, he could be a good addition). I think I was more grossed-out by the eating competition shots than the decomposing corpse shots.

Well, that was the whole issue of Booth's frustrations with Bones; that she didin't realize the emotions associated with such announcements and plans.
    I'd been thinking about this and it doesn't totally make sense. On the one hand she is pretty much a straight shooter, just takes care of business so to speak. On the other hand her anthropology background would give her examples of why doing certain things together (like the ultra sound/telling people what the kid will be) while not 'needed' it is important in its own way....and yeah I know that anthro background also gives examples where it wouldn't be a big deal I know.

This one was fun, but the case seemed to get swallowed up in all the other side stories, then rushed to solve at the end. I wondered if they'd take a shot at SW-type toy collectors at some point, but they stayed classy.

This one was fun, but the case seemed to get swallowed up in all the other side stories, then rushed to solve at the end. I wondered if they'd take a shot at SW-type toy collectors at some point, but they stayed classy.
    No, they let Chuck do that...(well not collectors but take a swipe at the prequels).

Another good one. Funny case scenarios. I chanllenge you to NOT cry by the end of the episode.