Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Okay, so maybe the "chanllenge" was less "challenging" than I intended. But memories of a father seen most of his life as a waste of time and a failure, change to ones of joy and pleasantry weren't enough? Old photos, handmade father's day card, game tickets? Nothing?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Okay, so maybe the "chanllenge" was less "challenging" than I intended. But memories of a father seen most of his life as a waste of time and a failure, change to ones of joy and pleasantry weren't enough? Old photos, handmade father's day card, game tickets? Nothing?
    I just watched it and remembered your challenge just as I was starting to feel a little teary-eyed. Almost like the end of Field of Dreams.

I found this one frequently chuckle-worthy.

It was back on this week. Most odd mystery case in a long time, and I was wondering if this would be a solved-in-one-hour show or a to-be-continued one (I won't spoil the end to tell you which). All the little tricks and tests and suspects were grerat. I liked Bones' reaction to the new house, too.

I forgot all about it being on an hour eariler so I missed it...and your post BCJ reminds me that I missed it! I wonder how many more new episodes there will be this season? I thought I read there would only be 7 (give or take) this year???

So, is this series ever going to resume? What, did a co-star have a baby or something? I certainly think that one newborn child's development and bonding aren't quite as important as a fictional medical/crime drama that MILLIONS of people watch. So selfish...

I read something recently that it will be back...in April maybe? I"m with ya BCJ, baby shamby!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I read something recently that it will be back...in April maybe?
    Yup you're right JJB, it'll be back on April 2nd, which means the show is now on Monday's. I hope that doesn't conflict with HIMYM. If I recall correctly there will be 7 new episodes.