Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Okay, so maybe the "chanllenge" was less "challenging" than I intended. But memories of a father seen most of his life as a waste of time and a failure, change to ones of joy and pleasantry weren't enough? Old photos, handmade father's day card, game tickets? Nothing?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Okay, so maybe the "chanllenge" was less "challenging" than I intended. But memories of a father seen most of his life as a waste of time and a failure, change to ones of joy and pleasantry weren't enough? Old photos, handmade father's day card, game tickets? Nothing?
    I just watched it and remembered your challenge just as I was starting to feel a little teary-eyed. Almost like the end of Field of Dreams.

I found this one frequently chuckle-worthy.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

It was back on this week. Most odd mystery case in a long time, and I was wondering if this would be a solved-in-one-hour show or a to-be-continued one (I won't spoil the end to tell you which). All the little tricks and tests and suspects were grerat. I liked Bones' reaction to the new house, too.

I forgot all about it being on an hour eariler so I missed it...and your post BCJ reminds me that I missed it! I wonder how many more new episodes there will be this season? I thought I read there would only be 7 (give or take) this year???

So, is this series ever going to resume? What, did a co-star have a baby or something? I certainly think that one newborn child's development and bonding aren't quite as important as a fictional medical/crime drama that MILLIONS of people watch. So selfish...

I read something recently that it will be back...in April maybe? I"m with ya BCJ, baby shamby!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I read something recently that it will be back...in April maybe?
    Yup you're right JJB, it'll be back on April 2nd, which means the show is now on Monday's. I hope that doesn't conflict with HIMYM. If I recall correctly there will be 7 new episodes.