Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

The prison brawl, with the inmates clearing for Bones, was clearly unrealistic, which made it even better! Awesome way to bring Christine into the world.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The prison brawl, with the inmates clearing for Bones, was clearly unrealistic, which made it even better! Awesome way to bring Christine into the world.
    Will there be a spinoff called, The Old Adventures of New Christine ?

I only saw a few minutes of it (forgot it was on until I saw something in USA Today about it). It was the first time I'd watched it in over a year.

Funnies? Child in a cabinet drawer (breaking the company policy of children in the workplace), crime scene photos sent to daycare employees (then a return photo of diapers), shopping (with coupons) after arresting a criminal.

Blue Man episode was more about solving the case this time, as Bones' mommy separation issues seemed very standard fare.

I figured out Booth's son Parker's plan, but I was off on the specifics of how and what. The worm "autopsy" was fun, as well as the party by the end.

It was nice to see Ryan O'Neal again; I felt bad for his own "sins of the father" issues. I wouldn't have thought that a family feud storyline would be so funny.

Next week's teaser made me do a double-take, as I didn't recognize the two "leads" in it. Then I realized why. It looks like it should be fun.

And it was fun. I thought it was pre-baby at first. Silly and zany; just like Hollywood.

Yeah it was pretty good, usually I have a pretty good idea who the killer is but it wasn't until right before they said it that I figured it out.

I was half right: correct job, wrong gender.