Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Not funny at all; one of the most serious episodes in the series that I've seen. It's what I absolutely DISPISE about the "advances" in technology, made worse when we the audience know the truth, when "the system" believes otherwise. We'll see what the next one reveals (because I don't think this one was the season finale).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Now, according to TV commercials and the Bones website, tomorrow is the new season's kickoff episode. But my DirecTV programming guide has the finale from last yearshowing in the 8pm FOX time slot. I'll not be at home either way, so we shall see what David Victor Robinson decides to place in my television history.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Now, according to TV commercials and the Bones website, tomorrow is the new season's kickoff episode. But my DirecTV programming guide has the finale from last yearshowing in the 8pm FOX time slot. I'll not be at home either way, so we shall see what David Victor Robinson decides to place in my television history.
    The Channels guide in the Sunday paper says "The Future in the Past" and has a description of "Brennan is accused of murder.". There is no (N) next to it indicating that it is new. My Comcast on screen guide has the same title and says that it is the season 8 premiere, with a description that fits.

I saw that on the guide today, but some time last week, it had "The Past in the Present," with a description which matched last season's final episode. Weird. I have it set to record anyway; my luck, it'll be an American Idol, season 4 rerun or something.

I'm "glad" I'm not the only one whose been confused about Bones. I thought the season finale was her giving birth in a barn yet during the Olympics I saw part of an episode with the baby and the same thing this past Friday. Why didn't they just start the season with those 4 episodes??? (maybe they filmed them after the season finale?)

I caught the last 15 minutes of last season's finale. First time I watched Bones in months. Hate that Fox keeps moving shows around so much.

I will simply say that I was surprised at how they ended the first episode (more about the 2-or-3-minutes-left part, actually) of this season, but not necessarily in a bad way. It was a good show, and very emotionally charged.

Now, how will the MLB playoffs mess with FOX's shows next month?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I'm "glad" I'm not the only one whose been confused about Bones. I thought the season finale was her giving birth in a barn yet during the Olympics I saw part of an episode with the baby and the same thing this past Friday. Why didn't they just start the season with those 4 episodes??? (maybe they filmed them after the season finale?)
    Based on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_(season_7), it looks like the birth was in the middle of last season (episode 7)

Back to more of the fun and witty Bones show, even with the seriousness of a relationship under strain.