Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Now, how will the MLB playoffs mess with FOX's shows next month?
    According to this week's next-week promo, we won't see Bones until November.

These past two episodes have been fun and funny, which is exactly the kind of light-hearted TV I prefer right now. Realistic, gritty shows don't do much for me at this time.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I haven't yet seen last week's show, but this week's one with Veterans' Day/9-11 themes was powerful, among the best in the series, IMHO. Keep a tissue handy. The promo hints at another funny one next time.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Interesting how they brought in another crime scene worker for this week's show. I was wrong from the start on whodunnit. A few chuckle-worthy moments, plus the serious (sort of) relationship ones.

[edit] I finally watched the artisan colony episode today. I guessed the murderer early on and was surprised at how the team missed the most important clue.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 11-20-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: DVR: delayed video review

A street artist gets stuck to the corpse of a dead stand-up comedian (played in video clips by Ralph Garman of KROQ radio fame). Peanut butter was involved.

As much as I love Bones, its up against a show I like even more "How I Met Your Mother", HIMYM wins so I haven't seen Bones this season at all.

I alternate between taping (??) The Daily Show/Colbert Report and watching Bones on Mondays; I usually watch TDS/CR later. Not much else I regularly seek out on TV anymore.

First episode of 2013 airs tomorrow... with dancing!

Brennan sure is weird when she tries to interact with others in public (i.e. her "break the ice" story to the dance competitor). I was really wondering if Angie would be leaving the show (impossible without taking Hodgins, too).

With Bones moving to the same time as How I Met Your Mother I haven't been watching the show, this past week with a rerun on HIMYM I tried watching Bones but it just seemed kinda "ehh."