Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Well, whenever Palante [sp?] is a part of the episode, it's creepy and nerve-racking. I can't recall ANY humor in this'n at all. It was tough to watch, and I was hoping he'd get caught and just end this disturbing arc. Did he? Watch your DVR and find out.
    "That's what Sheev said."

The video filming at the end of the episode didn't cause tears to form, but it was close. The rest of the show was okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The video filming at the end of the episode didn't cause tears to form, but it was close. The rest of the show was okay.
    I thought it would be kind of funny for Christine to see her mom lurking in the background when she watches the video.

The next episode previews made me wonder, "didn't they already do a roller derby episode?"

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I thought it would be kind of funny for Christine to see her mom lurking in the background when she watches the video.

The next episode previews made me wonder, "didn't they already do a roller derby episode?"
    No you're thinking of when they were carnies.....or were at that bowling tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    No you're thinking of when they were carnies.....or were at that bowling tournament.
    No, I definitely remember a roller derby episode, but perhaps it was a different series. Maybe it was Chuck Psych.

Surprisingly, there wasn't much shown of the roller derby action. The girls' nicknames were punny good. I wasn't all that surprised with Booth's secret by the end.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Why is Hodgen's now poor?
    Pelant did something to drain their account a few episodes ago. They had to choose between saving their money or saving the kids at a school that a drone was about to destroy.

So Bones died twice (or was it three times?) and saw her mom. I thought it was an ice bullet, but the blood one was even weirder. I was hoping it wasn't Palante again. The Sweets side stories are just getting sad now.