Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Booth's mom shows up after 24 years. Strippers as suspects. It was a pretty good episode, but didn't really connect to any previous ones. Next week's has the look of a season finale, from the promo; but it better not be Palante.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Next week's has the look of a season finale, from the promo; but it better not be Palante.
    It was. The part that I hate about Palante episodes is that it is not fictional; these crimes can actually occur today, with everyone's reliance on technology. It was a good story, but I saw too much of the recent Boston bombing scenarios/possibilities there.

Commercials show that next Mon. 9/16, the season premiere is on. Here's hoping to few Palante stories, unless it's like the one where they eliminated that one serial killer woman quickly in the season.

I saw (part of) last seasons finale last night, seemed alright. I wish the show was on at a different time, since at 7 I'm watching How I Met Your Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I saw (part of) last seasons finale last night, seemed alright. I wish the show was on at a different time, since at 7 I'm watching How I Met Your Mother.
    That's what VCR's and DVR's are for. Plus, these days a lot of shows are available on demand or online.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    That's what VCR's and DVR's are for. Plus, these days a lot of shows are available on demand or online.
    I haven't used the first in god only knows how many years and I don't currently have the second. I know I can watch it online but I got too far behind to play catch up.

This was a really good episode; very emotional (but not cry-worthy, just in a strained relationship way) and stressed, very in-depth, and confusing enough that I didn't see the crime details well. Have I said I hate Palante before? Next week's is another undercover one, which are always fun shows.

Look at the BONES! (I meant to post this before the show started.)

Quite the shamless Fox plug by Hogins with his "I hope we have Sleepy Hollow on the dvr.." comment.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Quite the shamless Fox plug by Hogins with his "I hope we have Sleepy Hollow on the dvr.." comment.
    Yeah, I was going to mention that. I thought it was kind of funny the character they chose to deliver that line is probably the one that object the most to that sort of thing.