Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

I chuckled at that line, too. From its lameness, not to get me to watch it. Also liked the face-dive drink into the martini (or whatever that lawyer was drinking at lunch) before she was taken away in cuffs.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Really good episode tonight: tough to watch Cam's ID theft storyline, and Angela's lack of knowledge about Booth's can't-marry-Bones issue. But the undercover plot was funny, especially the sumo outfit scenes.

That was a rough episode; life in gang-infested neighborhoods is awful (TeeEye can attest to this), especially when kids are involved. One of the most shocking endings (well, just before the actual ending) in some time.

I'll wait until more people have had time to see/watch DVR of this most recent one before I comment. But I'll say that I experienced both shock and expectation with some of the plotlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I'll wait until more people have had time to see/watch DVR of this most recent one before I comment. But I'll say that I experienced both shock and expectation with some of the plotlines.
    My only complaint would be that he seemed to get taken out pretty easily when you consider how he had always been able to keep a step ahead of them. I suppose it goes to what was said earlier in the show. He figured he would either get what he wanted, or they would all die.

My mom, after she saw it, wondered if he was really even dead. Yeah, too easy. Sad about Flynn.

A very chuckle-full episode; liked it. Apparently, it's not that hard to capture a hawk in the wild and get it to stay un-anxious in a glass case.
    Next week is the wed-ding! OMG! OMG! OMG!

Best Bones episode ever, IMHO. Funniest part had to be the interns' wedding garments. Enough appearances of past and current cast members (including one who sang a song), plenty of chuckle-worthiness (wedding pool comes to mind), and even the murder case was interesting.

No mention of when the next new episode will be, though.

Just saw a post on Facebook that says there will be new episodes on 11/4 and 11/11 before moving to Friday on 11/15.

I do not like the move to Fridays. Why not just call the show We Want It to Get Cancelled? Or, Old Bones Dry Up and Blow Away?

The honeymoon episode was cool and pretty humorous throughout; I did not see the criminal at all. I wonder if the show's crew got a nice trip abroad to enjoy themselves in between work.