Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I do not like the move to Fridays. Why not just call the show We Want It to Get Cancelled? Or, Old Bones Dry Up and Blow Away?

The honeymoon episode was cool and pretty humorous throughout; I did not see the criminal at all. I wonder if the show's crew got a nice trip abroad to enjoy themselves in between work.
    I don't mind the move so much. Friday has not been as busy of a TV night as in other recent years. I thought that the show was getting near the end of its run anyway.

I had a suspicion that she was the guilty one at the beginning. She seemed kind of defensive or something. But, then they did a bit of misdirection.

Loved the odd-but-somehow-makes-sense storyline with Hodgins' neck. That was Kathy Reichs, right, as Bones' writing rival (she just looked familiar to me)? The next jury duty one looks very funny.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I flipped over to Bones after HIMYM was over, what the heck was that worm thingy in Hodgins neck?!?!?

He was bit by an insect that left a larva/egg in him, and he realized it would be harmless ( ) to him and allowed it to come to "term." Funny that his once-pregnant wife was the person who helped it emerge.

Ok, thanks. When I turned it on he was talking about being a male giving birth but I didn't know if this was because of some crazy idea he had or what.

I do not like the move to Fridays. Why not just call the show We Want It to Get Cancelled? Or, Old Bones Dry Up and Blow Away?
    Well, the world didn't end because a TV show got moved to a weekend night. Yet. I thought there'd be more made of Bones being a juror IN the courtroom or deliberation room. I guess she's a great artist, too. Still, pretty good. New twist in Cam's identity theft issue.

It was a pretty gross premise (people in school cafeteria food ). Trying to make the arrogant, annoying intern more humane? Hmm... and a possible "thing" between he and Daisy? The "cowboy" bar part was quite funny.

No episode during next Thanksgiving week. No surprise there.

I watched Friday's episode...ehh. Not that it was bad but something about that show just doesn't do it for me anymore.

I liked this pace: an uncertain killer until close to the very end (with several of the suspects still "in the running" by then, too), Bones' "eccentricities" as part of solving the case, Cam's identity theft moral issues. "People stuff" on the pen... heh heh. And an Internet meme appeared... smirkless!

p.s. That was the last new episode until 2014.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 12-08-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: time to catch up on reruns

... an uncertain killer until close to the very end (with several of the suspects still "in the running" by then, too)...
    That is sort of every episode.

I missed the first couple minutes did what happened to Cam happen in an earlier episode?