Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Bones

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    That is sort of every episode.

I missed the first couple minutes did what happened to Cam happen in an earlier episode?
    Well, some episodes have seemed to be less "uncertain" to me.

She found out through Angie's computer sleuthing, that a former friend and roommate had been the one who stole her identity. Did you see the part with the punch in this recent episode?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    She found out through Angie's computer sleuthing, that a former friend and roommate had been the one who stole her identity. Did you see the part with the punch in this recent episode?
    No I didn't. Who did she punch?

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    She punched the woman who stole her identity.
    Was that when Cam was talking to her in jail?

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Was that when Cam was talking to her in jail?
    I think it was when they were first bringing her in. Booth suggested she not confront her, but she had to ask her why she did it. She did not like the answer she got, and then she hit her.

Yes, Cam found out that she could increase the penalties for her friend's identity theft crimes, but was talked into taking the high road by her boyfriend. Then, when the former friend asked if she was here to hit her again, plus some other words, Cam just left the prison waiting room angry but not bitter.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Bones has returned!

I saw that Palante [sp?] was to be part of this one, but with a title of "Ghost Killer," I hoped it would involve flashbacks or something. Very well-done episode, with more questions than answers by the end.

I thought it was the sister who did it but since this is a larger story arc I'm guessing it wasn't her.

I read someplace that there will be a cliffhanger ending to this season, I'm guessing it will involve the Ghost Killer.

The Gravedigger episode was on tonight and man was that a good episode. A little bit of everything was in it.

Oops: forgot to watch. Double-oops: forgot to DVR it.