Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Bones

Not funny at all. Powerful, intense, and action-packed season finale. Very intrigued to see where they go with this next season.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Not funny at all. Powerful, intense, and action-packed season finale. Very intrigued to see where they go with this next season.
    I just watched it now and I agree with you BCJ, looks like Booth is staying in the states for this upcoming season, if that is the final season then at the end of it I'll say they go to Germany.

For being so called Delta Force those guys weren't very good shots/smart....same thing goes for that former Ranger.

Wow what an end, I was surprised by Daisy showing up the way she did, I guess Raj from TBBT gets that girl all to himself then. I'm 'happy' that this will be a multiepisode arc and that things weren't wrapped up cleanly in the first episode of the season.

If I read it correctly, this Thu. is a new episode; ergo, the season premiere (dead subject: video game designer).

If I read it correctly, this Thu. is a new episode; ergo, the season premiere (dead subject: video game designer).
    No that was the 3rd episode of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    No that was the 3rd episode of the season.
    Good thing we didn't post spoilers, then. I assumed BCJ was up to speed on it, especially since you had already referred to the season premiere.

My Thursdays have been busy. Way to go, memory... going, going, gone. Really?!? The third?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Oops View Post
    So, I watched this "premiere," and it was okay. Typical format, nothing super-new revealed about the characters; except that the new red-haired Squint is human, with actual feelings (at first, I was wondering if she was "interested" in Hodgins and how that'd play out).

I suppose nothing major also happened in the first two. Booth looked physically fine in this one, no need to explain how; so that's that! :brusheshands:

I suppose nothing major also happened in the first two. Booth looked physically fine in this one, no need to explain how; so that's that! :brusheshands:
    Yeah something major did happen at the end of the first one which carried over into the second episode. I thought they wrapped up that serial killer far too quick and easy (again), like you said BCJ :brushhands:

One of the toughest episodes to watch in some time: slave trafficking abuse. And by the end, it's not really a solved issue, as anything that complex could possibly be. Combined with the relationship and professional issues of Arastoo, it was sad and frustrating all throughout. But chasing goats was a chuckle-worthy scene.

Next week's looks MUCH less serious.