Daredevil on Netflix - Marvel gets bloody

I've watched the first 4 out of 13 today.

On the one hand, it's really well made, writing is compelling, and it looks shockingly great. Casting seems to have done a rock solid job all around.

On the other hand, it's incredibly dour and mires in misery, it doesn't feel like it belongs in the Marvel Cinematic Universe at all, and it doesn't quite feel like Daredevil the character (except as Frank Miller saw it post-TDKR).

So I'm torn, this isn't Daredevil yet, this isn't truly the man without fear, and it's barely Marvel at all. It may be The Man Without Fear, but that's not the same thing.

So is this Netflix and Marvel's answer to Nolan's "The Dark Knight" where there was a compelling story and also Batman was there sometimes? Maybe, but at least here our dark knight hero vigilante actually has character developing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Been looking forward to seeing what Marvel does with these Netflix shows. I'm not a subscriber, but I will be once there are a couple of more series to watch.

Just finished watching all 13 episodes in one glorious binge watching marathon. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but something kept gnawing at me throughout my viewing. After doing a quick check after finishing the show I just confirmed my suspicion. The Russian Vladimir is indeed played by the same actor who played Dominic (the White Rhino Ranger) from Power Rangers Jungle Fury.

So a quick question now that we've got Daredevil confirmed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and we know Disney/Marvel is open to making deals with other companies, like Sony, for characters they can't use. How long until we get a Disney/Marvel deal with Nickelodeon to involve the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection