Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shows you watch that you wouldn't normally discuss with friends.

Some shows I really enjoy are on TLC. I've been hooked on Little People, Big World for a few years now and now one of my favorites is Table for 12. The latter is about a family of 12, two sets of twins, sextuplets and parents. One of the sextuplets has cerebral palsy and she is the cutest of the bunch. I don't know what it is about it, but I can watch that show and just cheer up instantly. 18 Kids and Counting is the last one, yes it's odd and different, but still enjoyable.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I watch Little People Big World. It's a pretty good show. Matt gets pretty irritating at times though.
    I hate all those other shows that feature families with hundreds of kids. It's nothing but 30 minutes of screaming brats. I can't help but think of the pic somewhere online that says "It's a vagina, not a clown car."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I used to watch Little People Big World but it got old for me. Okay, midgets are normal people. Unfortunately, they're just as boring as regular-sized people.

I've watched the multi-kids shows a few times when my sisters have them on at home but won't seek them out myself. There are way too many now. The kids on Jon and Kate Plus 8 are pretty funny, but Kate is annoying as all hell. We only ever watch the Duggars (87 Kids and Counting) to point and laugh, really. Now the 18 year old kid, who got married before being allowed to ever kiss his girlfriend, is going to be a father and continue to massively overpopulate the planet. And I'm sure that means a spin-off.

As for other TLC shows, I do enjoy those freak show nights they always seem to have - world's fattest man, world's tiniest people, tree man, mermaid girl, and so on. It's exploitative and I can only take so much at a time but a little bit is interesting here and there.

Shows I watch/have watched that I do not discuss with others....

Charmed
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Angel
    Farscape
    Lexx (which we have on DVD)
    Bones
    Smallville (off and on)
    Supernatural

I also watch those crazy TV specials on History Channel, TLC, etc on Aliens/UFO's and Conspiracy Theories.
    May the force be with you.

Power Rangers, but only because no one else wants to discuss it. Lord knows I tried to.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Phineas and Ferb!!!

Although, Cappy and I did discuss it the other day on the phone...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Lexx is one of those shows you cannot admit to watching.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The kids on Jon and Kate Plus 8 are pretty funny, but Kate is annoying as all hell.
    They should retitle the programme: Jon minus Kate, divided by hate, times 20, plus 8

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    The funny thing about this one is that the show is actually critically adored and is a touchstone for so many other shows like Torchwood and other ensemble shows.

You shouldn't be so embarrassed by it.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I watch Food Network a lot. I like shows that feature a behind-the-scenes look at how stuff is made and the history of favorite brands, such as Unwrapped and History Channel's American Eats.

Oh, and I saw a prevew for an episode of Ace of Cakes where they make a Stormtrooper helmet cake. Should air next week sometime... Thursday I think.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

If I wouldn't talk about TV shows with my friends, why you guys?

Ok, big fan of the Wiggles and Spongbob....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.