Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Susan Boyle: surprising worldwide phenomenon!

CLICK FOR VIDEO

Okay... I admit that I love this woman. She wanted a chance to sing and she got it-- just not before she got looks of dismissal and loads of eye-rolling. This unassuming woman has a voice from God. I champion people like her as they are the most surprising, most caring and most human of our society.

Within the first couple notes of her performance, I started to tear up from joy and the sheer beauty of her voice.

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

This was incredible. My jaw dropped when I saw it.
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

That's the lady on the Brittan talent show, correct? I heard them mention it on a local a.m. radio show, and they were talking about not judging a book by it's cover.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The video isn't playing for me, it locks up just before she starts to sing. Probably too many people watching it, so I'll try again later.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I just heard it on NPR, (they frown on youtube here at work, yet they don't mind ssg...go figure.) At any rate, she is amazing. Absolutely amazing and angelic voice.

Okay, I finally got it to download, that was pretty amazing.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

It was like a cross between Fergie and God. For a minute I think she turned into a unicorn.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I was watching this show and she really was a revelation. I never thought she'd become worldwide news though! The same thing happened on this show a couple of years ago when Paul Potts walked on. What was really sad was, before she sang, she was talking behind the scenes about her life, and said she'd never been kissed... her life's bound to change now, I hope this part changes too!
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.