Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does Jabba or any of the Hutts make an Ep II appearance?

thanks, just curious!

No according to the scripts

He'll probably be in the EP3
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I don't believe that he is... and I don't even know if he will make an appearance in EPISODE III. I don't see how his presence would be necessary in the story of Anakin's fall. I don't think the Hutts had much involvement in Jedi or Sith matters.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Question

Anakin does return to Tatooine, we may see our good freind Jabba? Who knows?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

thanks, guys! To bad, I'm just a Jabba fan and his little cameo was...er, little

I can see how the Hutts could be worked into E3.....but that belongs in another forum.

Didn't the guy who did thevoice of Jabba died soon after EP1 was released???I'm not sure
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I've been wondering, aside from why Jabba looked different in each film, why did he sound different? Changes in fx are one thing, sound direction another... Jabba's voice in EP I was an approxiamtion of what he sounded like in ROTJ, but wasn't really that close!