Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I had trouble finding her as well...

So I snagged one on eBay for $6.99 and $3 shipping. I thought it was fair enough.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

^^ Nice Buy... considering that many Ahsokas carded on Ebay sells or goes for about $20... I have seen even $30...

I have never seen her since I bought mine on TRU in the 2 for 13.99 sale (1st time I saw her on the pegs)...

I've seen her thrice, and if I knew people actually wanted her, I would've picked her up and sold her at cost.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumbi_Vader View Post
    ^^ Nice Buy... considering that many Ahsokas carded on Ebay sells or goes for about $20... I have seen even $30...

I have never seen her since I bought mine on TRU in the 2 for 13.99 sale (1st time I saw her on the pegs)...
    Luckily in INDY they were 2 for 10.99

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post

Luckily in INDY they were 2 for 10.99
    I know!... but sadly here in Puerto Rico things tend to cost a little bit more!

I've seen perhaps 5 Ahsoka figures out in retail.

I've seen the same amount for her Galactic Heroes set with Capt. Rex.

Just how rare is Ahsoka?

My Star Wars collecting has gotten dialed WAY down lately, so I'm out of the loop.

I saw an Ahsoka once in a Target, wasn't sure, passed on it...and have not seen one since.

I can't honestly believe that it's that rare a fig. She's one of the stars of The Clone Wars. Gotta be a huge character...how could Hasbro have produced so few of her that she's actually going for $20 on Target?

Is there another production run on the way or something?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

This subject has come up before...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=40308

And if you go through the photos from Comic-Con, you'll see that there are a few new figures coming.
    plasticfetish.net

So what's the current state of things? No one finding Ahsoka still?
    "The concept of infinity can only be grasped by contemplating the depths of human stupidity." - Voltaire

Yeah, but none of the "original" Ahsoka figures, which is what I want. I'm not really interested in the Battle Pack version because I truly dislike the Clone Wars Cartoony figure line...it's such a shame that they had to copy the aesthetic of the cartoon. Or perhaps its' better to say that it's such a shame they couldn't have just produced the cartoon with realistic-looking characters such that nothing had to change toy-wise...with the technology at their disposal they could have made an animated series which blended right into the movies...