Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Its not only difficult to find Ahsoka but most Clone Wars figures in my area, South Central PA. The CW stuff seems to sell out quick, the regular SW is a lot easier to get here.

After starting this thread I eventually caved and bought one on eBay. It cost me around $12 which isn't terrible but still a rip off. Here's what I don't understand, Ahsoka was hard to find from the beginning so why didn't Hasbro release her in subsequent waves? Lord knows they did it with clonetroopers over and over again and even Anakin and Obi-Wan. Why was the new main character a different story? And now they have another Ahsoka in space suit but still no rerelease of the original.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I think they must have underestimated her popularity, since normally girl characters don't do as well in boys' lines, and they started out aiming this line mostly at kids. The first Anakin and Obi-Wan figures are currently shipping on the new card, so a reissue isn't out of the question.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The first figure came and went just like the "film" itself. I saw a few of them for a week or so, and then they all vanished... which isn't all that different than a few others from the first bunch. There's not exactly a lot of C-3PO figures out there right now either.

I'd have to agree that they'll probably re-release it, or do a similar basic version at some point. I'm surprised that there was only one basic Ashoka figure shown, but I do think the space suit thing is kind of cool.
    plasticfetish.net

See I saw the 3PO on shelves in my area for ever. I think I saw just about every other CW figure a few times, Ahsoka was the only one that was hard to find. At least for me.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

They said that, with both Asajj and Ashoka, they severely underestimated the appeal of the female figures in Clone Wars. It seems the subliminal message to make kids ignore the sucktitude of the show works on girls, too, and they're working to get both of them back on shelves to meet demad.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I bought four Ahsokas and saw enough of them to buy better paint jobs and return the bad ones so I don't consider her rare. I don't see her too much lately though. I've got two Ahsokas on display, one holding the Huttlet in her arms and the other ready for action wearing the backpack with the baby. Great figure - one of my favorites in that line. I wish Padme had Ahsoka's knee articulation.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I wish Padme had Ahsoka's knee articulation.
    Theres a joke in there somewhere.

I just saw the space Ahsoka today. Only one on the shelves.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

According to the SDCC Clone Wars poster, the original Ashoka with Huttlet will be released again unless I'm reading it wrong?
    Found this over at GH:
    http://www.galactichunter.com/photo....icCon20092.jpg
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Nope, they're re-releasing her and some others (as seen there on the poster). Carded pics have been showing up the past few days/weeks.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram