Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fox & Friends 4-21-09

Who was on F&F on Tuesday.

I missed the last 10 min and I need to know.

Was is Bobafrett & Tycho?
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Must have been the other two as it was not Tycho and Bobafrett. I found a video that was on the Fox & Friends page. There wasn't a link, but if you go to http://www.foxnews.com/foxfriends/index.html it is currently on the right side under top videos and entitled "Feel the Force."

Edit - I also see the same link further down the page under "Above the Fold."

Wait, that show is watchable?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    I've only seen it while traveling because it is on 3 AM to 6 AM here, and I wouldn't be able to watch TV in the morning during the week anyway, except for this week when I am on vacation. However, still not in the habit of turning on the TV in the morning.

It is better than my local news....waaayyyy better.

I have local news that can do news in a timely fashion.

I heard a news report on the local radio and the TV stations picked it up a WEEK later (but I digress) and now back to being on topic
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

I'm sorry, but I think it's BS how this new couple of dudes are getting all the press when Barry and Josh should gotten it first!!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

How about SSG members spamming F&F with the truth, then?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    How about SSG members spamming F&F with the truth, then?
    Goes to my first comment, since they have problems with facts the truth is just one more inconvient thing after it's pointed out to them.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Hardly! It's got the cross-eyed bint, the creepy guy with no eyebrows and the paedophile for hosts!!! Apparently, their approach to "news" is to make fun of something like a pack of middle-schoolers if they don't agree with the stand on the issue or whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    I'm sorry, but I think it's BS how this new couple of dudes are getting all the press when Barry and Josh should gotten it first!!!!
    I agree!!! Then again, Barry and Josh did this with more class and dignity!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**