Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Action Fleet Bootleg

Well I finally have my first Action Fleet bootleg toy. It's a Mexican gold Darth Vader's TIE, and it's hilarious how poor quality the toy is. I won this auction for it, and it's great! The interior of the cockpit is non-existent, there are no action features, and the figures are solid hunks of cheap plastic. All told though, it was worth the $10 to have a bootleg.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

Kewl... I've never seen that one before. Just look at that quality craftsmanship at the back... and I guess you'd have to fly by instrument because the windows are painted over.

Is it exactly AF size? If you've got the silver ZAAP one they'll look good together.

But for a boot it's really quite good. The red dudes are just icing on the cake.

BTW, the Flames looked good tonight
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Titanium View Post
    Is it exactly AF size?
    It looks pretty darn close to actual Action Fleet size, but I haven't lined it up to compare yet. I'll hafta do that soon. I gotta take some good close-up pictures for everyone's amusement soon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Titanium View Post
    BTW, the Flames looked good tonight
    That was a heck of a nail-biter of a game. They let their lead be cut down, and that made it a bit tense for us. I want to see them go farther, but I just don't know if they'll be able to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cloneemperor View Post
    I gotta take some good close-up pictures for everyone's amusement soon as well.

That was a heck of a nail-biter of a game. They let their lead be cut down, and that made it a bit tense for us. I want to see them go farther, but I just don't know if they'll be able to do it.
    Looking forward to the pics... should be interesting.

I just caught the last period so I saw the Flames pull the game out of the fire... very nice. I'm a Leafs fan but I've grown to like the Flames... at least they make the playoffs semi-regularly and don't constantly embarrass their hometown fans. If Calgary can beat Chicago in this series, they can probably beat anyone... good luck!

This looks really cool! Love the gold color and the 2 figures.

Years ago I also got a bootleg Millennium Falcon, very close to the AF one LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootleg Millennium Falcon 02.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	20094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootleg Millennium Falcon 06.jpg 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	20095   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootleg Millennium Falcon 08.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	20096  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

DAMN that falcon is friggin hilarious- I've seen double-cockpit knowckoffs that were much smaller and less gaudy but that thing is truly special, the huge gemstones are way too much- El Falcone rules, thanks for posting that
    Iso&Baws
    Wow, 3 canucks posting here, 2 of whom were unknown to me til right recently (I knew I was Canadian the whole time ) Leafs are still building, Titanium, but we can take heart in their so far being undefeated in the playoffs for some years now
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

That is pretty sweet.

Dude, those are awesomely bad! Thanks for pointing out the screws wedged into the Vader's TIE, that's super. I really wonder how many people actually bought these knockoffs. I wouldn't bet a lot. So it's really the fault of the retailers buying this unsellable crap.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Leafs are still building, Titanium, but we can take heart in their so far being undefeated in the playoffs for some years now
    Yep, there's a fair number of Canadians on here... all of 'em seem aiiight to me.

Mab, the Leafs have been building for 42 frackin' years That undefeated playoff record is safe, methinks. If the NHL was like soccer in the UK, they'd have been relegated to Division 4 (like, Peewee) long ago. But I'm not bitter...

Anyhoo, back to bidness:

Here's a few other charming bootlegs from out there... besides these, I've also seen a terrible Narcissus (from Alien) and Slave I from this set... wheels just bring them to life, doncha think?

Sergiu, that's the Flava Flav Falcon. Yeah, boy! Ready for Vegas.

Name:	9c9b_1.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	20102   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9d68_1.JPG 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	20103   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a16e_1.JPG 
Views:	17 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	20104   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a097_1.JPG 
Views:	25 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	20105  

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    DAMN that falcon is friggin hilarious- I've seen double-cockpit knowckoffs that were much smaller and less gaudy but that thing is truly special, the huge gemstones are way too much- El Falcone rules, thanks for posting that
    Iso&Baws
    Wow, 3 canucks posting here, 2 of whom were unknown to me til right recently (I knew I was Canadian the whole time ) Leafs are still building, Titanium, but we can take heart in their so far being undefeated in the playoffs for some years now
    I have some of the smaller ones too

Name:	bootleg Star Wars ships 01.jpg 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	20109   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootleg Star Wars ships 03.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	20110   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bootleg Star Wars ships 04.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	20111  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback