Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    So far, all the Clone Wars-themed vehicles have lacked wear for some reason. We should ask them why in Q&A. One of you remind me, I have to run right now but I do want to ask that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool to see new vehicles. It looks a little small though. This is a Clone Wars one though right, not Legacy Collection, isn't this the wrong forum?
    Unable to acquire the plans to the deadly space station, the Rebels have employed the skills of Kyle Katarn. Known to most as a mercenary for hire, Katarn is a rogue figure who has
    a partial alliance with the Rebels.

Armed only with a blaster pistol and an intimate knowledge of Imperial methods, Kyle prepares to infiltrate the Imperial base where the plans are keptů

Depends on how you look at it. The vehicle first appeared in the Clone Wars video game but made subsequent appearances in Battlefront and Battlefront 2 (among other games). Yes, it's a Clone Wars era vehicle but since it is not unique to the tv show, I for one don't think it needs to be in that forum. I don't go in there much (I don't buy the CW figures with the exception of Ahsoka) and I think there are more than a few people here like me. Then again, I thought the same was true of the Turbo Tank (which existed in the EU and on film before it did on tv) but that thread was moved to the CW forum.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Either way, my legacy Ep 2 clones will be requisitioning this vehicle. It's kinda sad, my poor CW troops get nothing but leftovers. Oh well they had it coming for being different.

[FONT=Courier New]Super psyched about this vehicle and plan to get 4-6 of them for my troopers. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's nice to be getting a star fighter size vehicle for the regular troopers for a change.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Moldy Crow View Post
    Cool to see new vehicles. It looks a little small though. This is a Clone Wars one though right, not Legacy Collection, isn't this the wrong forum?
    Hmm, you're right. I'll move it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Depends on how you look at it. The vehicle first appeared in the Clone Wars video game but made subsequent appearances in Battlefront and Battlefront 2 (among other games). Yes, it's a Clone Wars era vehicle but since it is not unique to the tv show, I for one don't think it needs to be in that forum. I don't go in there much (I don't buy the CW figures with the exception of Ahsoka) and I think there are more than a few people here like me. Then again, I thought the same was true of the Turbo Tank (which existed in the EU and on film before it did on tv) but that thread was moved to the CW forum.
    Well, if you look at it on the box, it says "Clone Wars".
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=2124

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Either way, my legacy Ep 2 clones will be requisitioning this vehicle. It's kinda sad, my poor CW troops get nothing but leftovers. Oh well they had it coming for being different.
    Mine will be realistic Ep 3 clones, perhaps with a commander in the turret like in Battlefront 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Super psyched about this vehicle and plan to get 4-6 of them for my troopers. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]It's nice to be getting a star fighter size vehicle for the regular troopers for a change.[/FONT]
    I thought the V-19 was supposed to be a regular trooper vehicle, or are you not counting that because it should have a clone pilot behind the stick?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I thought the V-19 was supposed to be a regular trooper vehicle, or are you not counting that because it should have a clone pilot behind the stick?
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]That's exactly what I meant. I should have been more specific and said non-pilot/non-specialized troopers. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]And I do love my V-19's, too. I know they have flaws and a few detractors on this site, but it was pretty awesome to see them realized in plastic 5 years after their first appearance in the micro series.[/FONT]

Rumor has it that these are hitting the streets and have been found in some areas. Anybody hear of them turning up in their area?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

[FONT=Courier New]I read a report on another site from a reader that found it at WM in Modesto, CA.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Nothing here in the Portland area yet. I have see a handful of Saga Legends in the new packaging, tho.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I plan to hit the stores tomorrow morning, tho. I haven't done it in a while and if the weather is nice, it should be fun.[/FONT]

That's probably the same report I read. Modesto is only about an hour or so away from me so I'm hoping to see one soon. Not expecting it but hoping....