Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Just opened mine today, it was worth going to 3 different Targets to find it. It's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Just opened mine today, it was worth going to 3 different Targets to find it. It's awesome.
    [FONT=Courier New]I found one yesterday when I went to lunch. This is arguably one of the best small vehicles ever. My Target had them for $19.99 (plus I saved a nickel when I refused the bag). [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]There is a LOT of bang for the buck seeing as you can load 9 troopers into/onto this little tank. I loaded the cockpit with 2 Phase I troopers, a blue ARC trooper in the turret, and 4 Phase I troopers on the skids (2 in the back, 2 in the front. And it looks especially cool next to Obi Wan in clone armor riding one of my BARC speeders. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I plan on getting another 4-5 of these as I find them, especially if Target stays at $19.99 for the starfighter assortment.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Kudos to Hasbro on finally making this vehicle. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

All of the Targets by me went to $24.79 or so.

But worth every Penny.

I am down for 4 of these bad boys my self.

Dollar for dollar I think 4 of these are better that the Turbo Tank...maybe.
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    Dollar for dollar I think 4 of these are better that the Turbo Tank... maybe.
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I would agree with that statement to a point. The Fighter Tank is a true vehicle with lots of value to it (troopers:vehicle). The Turbo Tank is more of a vehicle/playset and it's apples and oranges to compare them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have both and like both of them a lot. I won't get another Turbo Tank (unless I find it on sale for $80.00 or less) due to space issues (I bought 6 AT-TE's last summer/fall and they take up a LOT of room), but the Fighter Tank is easily one of my favorite SW toys alongside my BMF and GH Millenium Falcon.[/FONT]

Those poor troopers who have to stand on the outside, they're friggin' doomed!

Man, you guys bought a lot of this one!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Good for you guys! Hasbro always says that we need to vote with our money, so there you are 'bro. Keep up the quality and we will be happy to shell out our hard earned money. I'd do it too, but I'm out of a job. Thanks for giving us a vehicle that speaks to those of us who love the franchise, not just what we see in the films or on TV.

[FONT=Courier New]Just picked up number 3 on Saturday...[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Just picked up number 3 on Saturday...[/FONT]
    Jealous Ando! I haven't even seen ONE yet! Not to mention you're like the only person I know who's got the Turbo Tank already....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Jealous Ando! I haven't even seen ONE yet! Not to mention you're like the only person I know who's got the Turbo Tank already....
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Keep looking, buddy! They are out there! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]As for the TT, I bought it from a local independent toy shop that is run by 1-2 people and the guy knows the line and the product and can control his own inventory and distribution. He got 'em in early and immediately called me.[/FONT]

I hope they do the Imperial version of this from SW Battlefront 1, the IFT-T http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TX-130T_fighter_tank
    If any ship from the CW era deserves an Imp paint job, it's that one.

BTW, check out this scale comparison to the Clone Turdo Tank (which is facing backwards, as usual):
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:...icle_sizes.jpg
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.