Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I hope they do the Imperial version of this from SW Battlefront 1, the IFT-T http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TX-130T_fighter_tank
    If any ship from the CW era deserves an Imp paint job, it's that one.

BTW, check out this scale comparison to the Clone Turbo Tank (which is facing backwards, as usual):
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:...icle_sizes.jpg
    [FONT=Courier New]An Imperial version of the Fighter Tank would be awesome, I know I would buy one or two for my stormtroopers.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I think I've seen evidence that these have been in my city. If they come packed with other vehicles in the same case, I believe I've seen their casemates. I'm down for four of these for my GAR.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I've seen the remnants as well. More frustrating than that is the fact that in my area I used to see vehicles in the new packaging but now it seems like they've reverted to the old blue and white. Unless other stores are shipping their leftovers to the stores around me they must have just found a bunch of the old stuff lying around somewhere. Who knows when they'll switch back to the new stuff again.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

[FONT=Courier New]I found my 4th and final Fighter Tank last night at Target. 8:50 pm on a Tuesday, nobody in the toy aisle(s) and it was right on top.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]They're getting more plentiful, but unfortunately they're still 1 per case.[/FONT]

I finally got one! My mom found one early this morning when she went to Walmart. It's pretty damn slick. I haven't loaded it up with clones yet but I will soon; that should make it even more awesome.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I finally got one! My mom found one early this morning when she went to Walmart. It's pretty damn slick. I haven't loaded it up with clones yet but I will soon; that should make it even more awesome.
    [FONT=Courier New]AWESOME! Congratulations![/FONT]

I like it but am not impressed.

It's a large piece of plastic that rolls well, with few features from any significantly working parts. It's like a Galactic Heroes vehicle - that's a good way to describe it.

Still, it's fine for a diorama set piece for Clone Wars or Heir to the Empire (as an Imperial Chariot LAV - since it's doubtful they'll ever make one).

The scarred and battle smoked "Star Wars look" was not applied to this vehicle, and like the V-19 Torrent, it's too clean.

This will sound contradictory, but it's dull and boring, but I'm glad to own 2.

Now the Separatists need to get that Corporate Alliance Tank Droid and the Droid Gunship (the latter never even rumored).

Let's see:

Republic................................Separatist s

E2 Delta 7 Jedi Starfighter........Grievous' Starfighter
    E3 Jedi Starfighter...................IG Magnaguard Starfighter
    Republic Gunship.....................AAT Tank
    AT-TE...................................Homing Spider Droid
    TX-130 Tank..........................Hailfire Droid
    AT-AP...................................Corporate Alliance Tank Droid (coming soon)
    V-19 Torrent..........................Geonosian Fighter
    V-Wing Fighter........................Vulcher Droid Fighter (large)
    AT-RT...................................Vulcher Droid Fighters (small)
    Y-Wing Fighter........................Dwarf Spider Droid
    Speederbike............................STAP
    TurboTank

I know I'm forgetting about stuff. There's a pretty good-sized arsenol already available.

How about:

Dooku's Solar Sailor?
    Droid Gunship?
    Ventress' ship?
    The Twilight?

found the tank last night in Walmart.....love it. might have to get a few of these guys for a diorama.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Features:
    Top hatch opens
    Main hold hatch opens, left and right sides
    Top turret rotates
    Movable side guns
    Side guns fire spring-loaded projectiles
    Rolling wheels

It does stuff, it's just not big flashy stuff or automatic gimmick stuff, instead it concentrates on regular play / display features.

Now the clones have something to shoot back at the Spider Droid, as well as the upcoming WM-exclusive Tri Droid and Tank Droid.

BTW, "vulture", "arsenal".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

BTW, "vulture", "arsenal".
    Dah V-wing buy compairisng:

Feechures:

pop-opin wings
    fore fiwring missells
    addjwustwable tale fwaps
    landung geer
    opening **** pit for dah piwrot
    moowabal wazer canyons
    battell-warn paint scweeem

Features:
    Top hatch opens
    Main hold hatch opens, left and right sides
    Top turret rotates
    Movable side guns
    Side guns fire spring-loaded projectiles
    Rolling wheels

It does stuff, it's just not big flashy stuff or automatic gimmick stuff, instead it concentrates on regular play / display features.

Now the clones have something to shoot back at the Spider Droid, as well as the upcoming WM-exclusive Tri Droid and Tank Droid.