Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkross View Post
    I think so...where did you buy it from ? Wal-Mart ? Usually the department store SKU will be on the receipt if you still have it. Thanks alot for the POP...I'll try that!
    [FONT=Courier New]I got all 4 of mine at Target. Their star fighters were priced at $19.99 when I got them and we don't have sales tax here in OR.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I threw the receipts out a while back. Sorry.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Hope it works![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I got all 4 of mine at Target. Their star fighters were priced at $19.99 when I got them and we don't have sales tax here in OR.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I threw the receipts out a while back. Sorry.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Hope it works![/FONT]
    Thanks alot Ando!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

[FONT=Courier New]You're very welcome![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I hope you find it. It's a really neat toy![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

If you can't find it at a shop HTS has it in stock currently and you can use the SW2009 promo code of 10% off to offset some of the shipping cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Bainreese View Post
    If you can't find it at a shop HTS has it in stock currently and you can use the SW2009 promo code of 10% off to offset some of the shipping cost.
    Does HTS ship to Canada?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Does HTS ship to Canada?
    Didn't realize you were in Canada. Might not be as economical at that point, but yes...they do ship to Canada.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I have been all over, and still cannot find this ship. Apparently the Wal-Marts in the USA are all using the same SKU number for the Vulture Droid, TX-130, Vader's Tie, Asoka's Starfighter etc... It is really frustrating to find all of the other ships in the assortment...but not the TX-130. I don't even think that they are available in Canada yet. I've been to a couple of Wal-Marts in the USA, and at least 3 in Canada...and no dice!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"