Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RIP Ackmena

RIP Ackmena

I'm surprised that this hasn't yet been posted, but Bea Arthur has passed on and joined the Force. Early coroner reports speculate its from drinking too many Hairy Wookie Nipples while bartending.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Goodbye, friend . . .

Is that a tear, friend?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I went back to read the article. Towards the second half they did the obligatory career credits. Strangely, they somehow missed that she was a part of the SW universe. I hope that this gets rectified when a proper obit is published... Maybe one of you LA'ans can keep us posted. And, please, when you read the obit, if its still missing, before coming here to update us, PLEASE fire off a quick letter to the editor to correct the situation.

Thank you.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

RIP Akmena

I'm surprised this isn't posted yet!

RIP

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...rtainment/home
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Sleep well, Bea.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

RIP

Too bad she hasn't been immortalized in plastic.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I will give credit to the Golden Girls. They were old 15 years ago, when the show went off the air, and up until Estelle Getty died last year, they were going strong.

Bea was a true comedian and had a memorable career. RIP.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

What I always found funny was that Estelle Getty was younger than Bea Arthur but played her mother.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!