Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new y-wing

Does anyone know if the droid slot will hold just CW astros or all types?

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Weird... that link isn't working for me. I wonder if this will work...

CLICK HERE
    It didn't work because the system didn't auto-parse the URL as it had a comma at the end (a very oldschool way to do that sort of URL, not search-engine friendly).

Thanks for the links guys. That thing looks boss! I think the rear struts are on upside-down in that last pic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Does anyone know if the droid slot will hold just CW astros or all types?
    Should fit *some* non-animated Astromech figures. That was the case on the CW Jedi Starfighter, it fit the VOTC-style R2-D2 figure great, but older figures were hit or miss because of a lack of accurate design, and I think the build-a-droid droids were problematic due to their shoulder width, but I am not 100% on that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It didn't work because the system didn't auto-parse the URL as it had a comma at the end (a very oldschool way to do that sort of URL, not search-engine friendly).

Thanks for the links guys. That thing looks boss! I think the rear struts are on upside-down in that last pic though.

Thanks for helping me out JP
    That seems to happen a lot linking to Jedi Defender. I thought maybe a block or something, and I always give them credit, turns out it's just a comma.

It's gonna be huge! can't wait!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

i so want at least 4 of these but the high price tag is forcing me to hold off and get maybe tops 2. wanted to do a sorta clone wars dio with the clones, anakin, ashoka and the y-wings
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

We posted studio photos loose and packaged. Check out the homepage for the article.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Anyone know what the dimensions are? It seems pretty good sized when looking at the droid slot. I wish it had a grimy appearance, but I'll still probably get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Anyone know what the dimensions are? It seems pretty good sized when looking at the droid slot. I wish it had a grimy appearance, but I'll still probably get one.
    Grimy? In the episode aren't these supposed to be prototypes? Therefore clean and shiny?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Grimy? In the episode aren't these supposed to be prototypes? Therefore clean and shiny?

Your probably right, but I usually like for my SW vehicles to have some type of weathering on them. Makes them look less like toys and more like the real thing.