Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

RIP. Cannonball Run is the first movie i recall including outtakes during the credits. Dom and Burt must've had a great time making those movies cuz they were always messing up takes laughing.

His roles in BLAZING SADDLES and ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS are two of my favorite roles of his, especially in BLAZING SADDLES. RIP good sir.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

[FONT=Courier New]Rest in Peace, Captain Chaos.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

This is one of the few celeb deaths I have to admit I'm quite sad to hear about, I loved Dom DeLuise's work. In fact, even in a bad movie I always enjoyed him. He just couldn't be brought down even if everyone else was lacking. I'll truly miss seeing him randomly pop up and bring instant comedic splendor.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Sad to hear, but not surprising. He was a really funny guy. My first exposure to him was Buddy in Blazing Saddles, and he had considerable range there and in everything else. It was kind of a bummer that he didn't get more work in the last 15 years. The comedy world has suffered a significant loss with his passing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So long, Koosalagoopagoop.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Cannonball Run.....what a classic.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Dun-dun-dudun! He will be missed; hilarious.

BEL-CAM'S TOP TEN FILMS WITH THE LATE, GREAT DDL:
    10. History of the World: Part 1
    9. Cannonball Run II
    8. The Muppet Movie
    7. Robin Hood: MIT
    6. Johnny Dangerously
    5. The Best Little [Ware ]house in Texas
    4. Blazing Saddles II
    3. The Secret of NIMH
    2. Smokey & the Bandit
    1. The Cannonball Run
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega