Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Next Little Star Wars Fan Arrives ~Dec 5

Yep, I'm making my own little piece of human veal too.

Estimated due date of this Chinese/American hybrid is December 5. This baby will run on either rice or potatoes when older.

Should find out the gender in a couple of weeks.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Congratulations!

Have you ever considered using a potato ricer? It's like a garlic masher, it turns potato into rice-sized pieces. Best of both worlds.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

SHHH!!! I just convinced my wife that because we are going to have a baby does not mean we automatically have to buy a mini-van. She finds out about those things, and I'll have to re-live the time she had no car and I had to take her grocery shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard's wife
    I'm a Chinese girl with no rice!
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Baby seats strap into sports cars just as easily as they do minivans.

A better argument might be to point out the rather lackluster safety of a minivan in comparison to a car.

Doesn't matter though, the mother of your child gets whatever she wants.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's a day after my mom was born...although just a few years after her.

*note* I'm talking of my real mother. Any Slicker's Mom jokes don't apply and if you make one you will be the recipient of a Snigtadian Hummer...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

You should tell the kid to wait until the 6th, that way he/she'll share a day with some of the most... interesting... people in history. Like, Tycho.

And myself.

But mostly Tycho.

And I'm sure some other people.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

If the kid hurries up and gets born on December 1, then it'll share a birthday with someone even more interesting: me!

Really though, congratulations!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    If the kid hurries up and gets born on December 1, then it'll share a birthday with someone even more interesting: me!

Really though, congratulations!
    Now if the kid comes out a month early, at least he/she will share a birthday with yours truly.

Congratulations! Then when the baby hits 18, you'll be ready to throw them out of the house. It comes faster then you think!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Ok, so now it's starting to hit. The OB (she's not GYN too, just OB) and her nurse give us a list. We do our own searching, and get another list. And since we're new to this and overwhelmed, how much of it is unneeded, and how much do you absolutely need?

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/b...view/index.htm This is one of the more and overlaps with the doctor's list about 95% is just one. The only absolute thing to take baby home is the car seat which they inspect at the hospital.