Question WTH? - Jurassic Park returns to Toys R Us!

Just was made aware of the fact that ActionFigs.Com got a new Toys R Us Exclusive of a Jurassic Park figure. Seems sorta out of left field, since JP IV seems a ways off still. Maybe kids are just eager for some cool dinosaur figures again. Either way, here's a link to the Dino Battlers: Triceratops Vs. Tyrannosaurous Rex. On the bright side, I recall these being 3 3/4" scale. So they'd make great Dinos for the Marvel Universe Savage Land. Now where's Ka-Zar, Shanna, Zabu, and Sauron.

http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?...articleid=3023

Edit: Apperantly a whole bunch of JP stuff appears on the TRU computers.

http://www.jptoys.com/index.php/2009...anned-for-june
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Forget Sauron. Where's the true evil genius of the Marvel Universe, Stegron?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Interesting. I gotta say i'm not impressed with the figure pics that SSG posted though. I used to collect these figures from the first two films; they were pretty fantastic.

I'm anxious to see the T-Rex though. I still have all my JP figures!!

and i'd still kill for that T-Rex/Raptor diorama from Sideshow.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I thought JPIV was extinct now, literally.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi View Post
    I thought JPIV was extinct now, literally.
    Nope. Still moving forward, although rather slowly.

And yes, they're still going with the whole commando unit of Dinosaurs idea.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The proposed Jurassic Park IV is such an abomination, it makes Jurassic Park /// look like freaking Citizen Kane. And that was one godawful movie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Beast, these remind me of some JP branded Galactic Heroes sized pvc's that I used to see in Kay-Bee's when they were still in business.

This might be just a redeco of those molds. In which case they're definitely not to scale with 3.75" figures.