Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I got the Tank Droid today (it's shipping alongside Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter, though I didn't see that one). It's awesome! It might be a little smaller than it should be, but it's still quite large and hefty. The tread in the middle indeed works and it looks really cool. There's a forward-facing seat as well as a backward-facing one. My Kashyyyk diorama is about to get a lot more crowded.

I am so all over these. I wonder if we will see an inevitable blue repaint on the Tank Droid. Dang, I am 4 ships behind now. First, I need to make more room for my jedi starfighters, now Kashyyk.

Been looking for the tank droid with no luck (as usual) and the Octuparra droid should start hitting Walmarts this week according to the Comic Con cards.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I found the Tank Droid at Target in Salt Lake City for $19.99. They also had the new X-wing for $49.99, but I didn't get it. The tank droid is pretty cool. My 4-year-old had a blast playing with it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I got the Tank Droid today (it's shipping alongside Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter, though I didn't see that one). It's awesome! It might be a little smaller than it should be, but it's still quite large and hefty. The tread in the middle indeed works and it looks really cool. There's a forward-facing seat as well as a backward-facing one. My Kashyyyk diorama is about to get a lot more crowded.
    Congrats! Where did you find it? Ugh, sounds so cool! I saw it at comic-con, looked like the standard $20 "starfighter" pricepoint to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Congrats! Where did you find it? Ugh, sounds so cool! I saw it at comic-con, looked like the standard $20 "starfighter" pricepoint to me.
    It was at a Target. That store was selling them at the $24.99 pricepoint, but I didn't mind; I had already used a Clone Cash that day and didn't have the other two with me, so coulda, woulda, shoulda. The sources are saying it's supposed to be six meters tall, but this thing is not nearly that big. Battle droids can stand on the sides, but it's a little more crowded than it is in the film (there are no pegs, but it still works). It's also the ROTS sculpt but the TCW colors, so that's a little weird, but fine by me. I still think it's one of the cooler $20/$25 ships they've done lately, and there's been a lot of great stuff in this assortment the last year.

Got me an Octo-droid today and I am fairly impressed. It's actually bigger than I expected and much much sturdier. I only wish it had come in a more screen-accurate paint app but all in all it's great. And I'm sure we'll get the screen accurate repaint eventually.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Does anyone have the Wal-Mart SKU for the Octuparra Droid ?
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Found the Octo droid last night, but $35, I don't know. I find it amusing that it is in the blue and grey paint op while the tank droid I bought today is in the tan like the older CIS stuff. Only a matter of time before they switch. Since I found it at Target, I give it a week (at least) before the tank shows up at Wal-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Found the Octo droid last night, but $35, I don't know. I find it amusing that it is in the blue and grey paint op while the tank droid I bought today is in the tan like the older CIS stuff. Only a matter of time before they switch. Since I found it at Target, I give it a week (at least) before the tank shows up at Wal-mart.
    The colors on both droids are accurate to how they look in TCW (they were both in the movie).