Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Just found the Tank Droid and Republic Fighter Tank at my local Target (19.99 each)...I am blown away by the awesomeness of these vehicles...the working tank thread is amazing.

Truly great additions to my Separatist Forces and Army of the Republic!

I also saw the Octuptarra (Large Tri-Droid) Droid at Wal-Mart..they had a bunch...I'll pick it up eventually, even though its a little pricey ($35??)
    [FONT=Tahoma]JOCASTA NU[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]FANS CHOICE FIGURE[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]Its time for a NU figure...Jocasta Nu![/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by GeonosisJedi View Post
    Just found the Tank Droid and Republic Fighter Tank at my local Target (19.99 each)...I am blown away by the awesomeness of these vehicles...the working tank thread is amazing.

Truly great additions to my Separatist Forces and Army of the Republic!

I also saw the Octuptarra (Large Tri-Droid) Droid at Wal-Mart..they had a bunch...I'll pick it up eventually, even though its a little pricey ($35??)
    Boy, I'm jealous on two counts: 1) you found the tank droid and 2)vehicles are $19.99 where you live!? I went to 4 different stores yesterday and found not a one tank droid (though I saw probably everything else, fighter tank, Ahsoka's fighter, tri-droid, TRU exclusive V-Wing, CW Y-Wing, etc.). For some reason collecting has become pretty difficult lately. I guess stores are having difficulty clearing their merchandise to make room for new stuff.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I picked up the CA Tank Droid a couple weeks ago. It's pretty good, the coloring works very well despite lacking weathering (unlike the TX-130). The 2 cockpits are nifty, but HUGE, you could sit 2 battle droids in each if you were clever about it, there's a ton of legroom. The working tread is fantastic, great gimmick. I would have liked to have seen some poseability on the missile-launchers and eye-stalks though, but otherwise it's quite nifty.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Boy, I'm jealous on two counts: 1) you found the tank droid and 2)vehicles are $19.99 where you live!? I went to 4 different stores yesterday and found not a one tank droid (though I saw probably everything else, fighter tank, Ahsoka's fighter, tri-droid, TRU exclusive V-Wing, CW Y-Wing, etc.). For some reason collecting has become pretty difficult lately. I guess stores are having difficulty clearing their merchandise to make room for new stuff.
    Wow, I guess you did find everything but the Tank Droid! I'm sure you'll find on eventually. At Target and Wal-Mart, my vehicles are priced at 19.99, but at our local TRUs, they are usually 24.99.
    [FONT=Tahoma]JOCASTA NU[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]FANS CHOICE FIGURE[/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma]Its time for a NU figure...Jocasta Nu![/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]

Right now, the vehicles are $17.99 at Target. The Wedge X-Wing is $45.99.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    The colors on both droids are accurate to how they look in TCW (they were both in the movie).
    Yeah, I'm just saying it's only a matter of time 'til we get the repaints. I'm having a hard time dividing my CIS forces right now, or re purchasing the vehicles I already have. I blame the Attack on Christophsis UBP. I just wanted the red tipped AT-AP, now because of the AAT, I gotta have a blue and grey army.

...have yet to see the snail tank at 4 or 5 Targets I frequent. A shame, I wanted to take advantage of the sale.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by Maerj2000 View Post
    Right now, the vehicles are $17.99 at Target. The Wedge X-Wing is $45.99.
    I go to the Reading and Allentown stores and they are all higher priced. I guess I should visit you!

Quote Originally Posted by SplFrcsCWO View Post
    I go to the Reading and Allentown stores and they are all higher priced. I guess I should visit you!
    That's the price at Target at the Berkshire Mall in Wyomissing! I don't know if they're still on sale but thats what they were when I was there a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerj2000 View Post
    That's the price at Target at the Berkshire Mall in Wyomissing! I don't know if they're still on sale but thats what they were when I was there a couple of days ago.
    I just got back from 5th St and they were marked down. I also got Wedge's X-wing for $45.