Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sideshow Han & Luke Stormtrooper Disquise

Anybody getting these guys?
    Priority Pre-order starts thursday.
    Sure is tempting.

http://affiliates.sideshowtoy.com/Tr...%2f%3fp%3d6748 (SSG approved tracking link)

Wow! I just realized I became a Sith Lord!
    a privilege my master.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'd love too, but I is broke.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

All week, Sideshow has been showing pics that made it look like Luke was shorter - now we find out that 'due to time constraints' he is the same size...kinda frustrating

New sculpts, details on belt and inside helmets = very cool

A must buy for me, though I will have to customize Luke's height a bit...
    Real men buy Willrow

With Vader & sandie around the corner, uhh...no, just too pricey. Good sculpts though.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

With the Stormtrooper already released, there's not going to be much of a wait on these. Well at SDCC, which is coming up right around the corner.

I really like the inside details on the helmets.

Guess I'd better decide before Friday.

I want the Sandtrooper more, and that's going to be a hit on my funds already.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I suspect the $200 or so price tag may be a deterrent for many people....its a real cool item, just hitting at a bad time of year
    Real men buy Willrow

I was seriously thinking about breaking into the realm of Sideshow figures with these but the price is waaaaay too high for me. At $100 per figure it's even high for Sideshow.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Priced me right out of it. It's a cool set, but I just can't afford it. At best, that's half my SDCC budget right there. Plus, the figures can't wear their helmets, that detail on the back of Luke's belt is suspect, and the Han sculpt is a bit too specific. I hadn't even heard of the height issue, that's a real shame.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I didn't really read the article but they seriously can't wear their helmets? Or they can wear 'em but it would defeat the purpose of all of the detail?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Priced me right out of it. It's a cool set, but I just can't afford it. At best, that's half my SDCC budget right there. Plus, the figures can't wear their helmets, that detail on the back of Luke's belt is suspect, and the Han sculpt is a bit too specific. I hadn't even heard of the height issue, that's a real shame.
    You hater, you!!!!

The height issue is 'jacked up!'
    Real men buy Willrow