Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The End of an Era...any official word?

What's the last wave? What's in it? EE is stopping at Wave 9 at the moment in June 2009- which is soon! Is that it?

I've been collecting the ships as I see them but my life and my goods are in a state of transition, so I have no organization of my ships at the moment (got lost around the The Clone Wars first release of ships last year). I do know what I have by memory though- just not what quantity. This is why the list has suffered since then- and there have been a myriad of package variations I've spotted and bought but have yet to organize for presentation.

(Check out the Tri-Lingual pack cardbacks I spotted on Ebay recently attached here )

Thankfully, no one seems to be selling any particular ship for a large amount of money, which means I should be able to catch up and get duplicates of a few I know I have missed for openers.

Of course, what concerns me now are the fabled "Tail-Enders." Case in point: I have yet to see a Galactica Kara Thrace Viper Mark II (one to keep, one to open)- except on Ebay for $20 Any help finding 2 of these ships would be appreciated!

But back to the topic at hand-

How does the SW Titanium Line end? What do I order and when?

Cause, dang it, I didn't buy these ships for the last 5 years only to give up now!

I have to admit- I am morbidly happy the line is ending; Mostly due to how it was treated during the past year (repaints, Clone Wars crud, no shelf space and no...well..."Zazz.")

And really guys- I would bet we'll see "Special Commemorative Edition!" packs, along with Titanium mold ships showing up someplace in the future- you don't tool 100 ships and throw the molds to the wayside!

Maybe they'll come back again as most of them came back this time around- as store exclusives.

So, the line may be ending- but I am willing to bet it ain't over.

Thanks in advance for any info
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TriLogoWaveBack.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	20425   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TriLogoWaveBack2.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	20426  

PS- I saw the final 9 tools post...

...but my question is, WHEN? June? October? December?

Quantities will be limited- I want to act now

Hey, Warstar

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    What's the last wave? What's in it? EE is stopping at Wave 9 at the moment in June 2009- which is soon! Is that it?
    We don't know what the last waves will look like beyond Wave 9 (or Wave 8 Revision 1). It's at BBTS but not at EE so far and it's got the "Xanadu Blood" and Hyena Bomber in it. If you've seen the "9 last tools" thread, you'll know what "new" tools are supposedly coming before the bitter end.

We don't know the details of which repacks and repaints are coming yet. Or even exactly how many waves are coming up...

(Check out the Tri-Lingual pack cardbacks I spotted on Ebay recently attached here )
    Positive that that's the Canadian Bi-lingual version... English/French.

How does the SW Titanium Line end? What do I order and when?
    The last waves are supposed to be on shelves by November. You may want to avoid buying entire waves online due to the utterly insane number of repacks. Not sure where you should buy them in the US.

...you don't tool 100 ships and throw the molds to the wayside!
    Only a few Action Fleet tools were recycled but the MicroMachines never came back at all, I'm sorry to remind you. I hope you're right about the TS returning... but I'd hate to start at the beginning again.

BTW, are you going to update your variant list? It's been a while. I can cover you, if you're too busy. Let me know.

Sadly, the Starbuck Viper was heavily scalped from the get-go, so I'd imagine it'll be quite hard to find cheaply. I'll keep an eye open for you, just in case.
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Actually Micro Machines did re-appear...but only as a pack-in with the Jorg Sacul figure (which I thought was a bloody good idea, apparently Hasbro didn't).

As for TS they won't discard the molds, we can only hope they'll reappear at some point. Hey maybe we could ask them if they'd do an action fleet re-release, such as say the AT-TE, Republic Gunship, Acclamator with red markings as a Clone Wars promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Windu View Post
    Actually Micro Machines did re-appear...but only as a pack-in with the Jorg Sacul figure (which I thought was a bloody good idea, apparently Hasbro didn't).
    I didn't know that...which MM ships were re-released?

The Jorg Sacul figure had an X-wing Micro Machine packed in with it.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

I guess that that's the exception to the rule.

I dunno, it looks so awful that I think they may have cast it from a production version. May as well be a bootleg in that case.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The X-wing I got in my Sacul set didn't look near that bad
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.