Night At The Museum 2: The Battle of the Smithsonian

This was a fun movie. Tonight the Padres stages a remarkable comeback from being behind 5-0 and ...uh...they...uh....still lost 5-6 Arizona. It would have been their 11th win in a row.

So I had to take myself out to make myself feel better and I wanted to see Night At The Museum 2 anyway - having just rented the first one.

It features the very hot Amy Adams, and Ben Stiller of course, with Robin Williams and Owen Wilson.

It was very fun and had that same sense of adventure to it as the first one - maybe even moreso. I don't know if I laughed, but I smiled and felt warm and fuzzy inside - especially for the monkeys as they must remind me of myself.

Don't expect a lot of Darth Vader's appearance in the film. It lasts only about as long as you've seen in the previews, but this is a fun film and you don't need more Vader to appreciate it.

Well, my Cubs broke there 8 game losing streak, beating the Pirates 6-1 in a rain soaked game.

I think we are going to see this movie on Thursday. It beat Terminator 4, in weekend box office.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I will probably go see this over the weekend at the IMAX. The gf really wants to go and I owe her since she went to Star Trek, Wolverine, and Terminator.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I think we are going to see this movie on Thursday. It beat Terminator 4, in weekend box office.
    It probably deserves to. I personally left the theater feeling glad I saw NATM and such was not the case after TS, which I've documented in many posts.

Yeah....congrats about the Cubs. We (San Diego) almost had it last night with the bases loaded and even Scott Hairston coming home from 3rd on a passed ball due to Diamondback wild pitching, but every time most teams will load the bases, the temptation for batters to pull something is so great that they usually wind up flying out - as was the case in our experience last night.

[FONT=Courier New]My wife is out of town for work, so I may head to the theater to go see this tomorrow or Friday.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I thought the first one was surprisingly entertaining....so I'm not surprised that this one is too.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I [as in this thread] have come BACK to LIFE!!!

I'm surprised this thread has more baseball posts in it than about the story itself!

I didn't see the original in theaters, but this was a fun historical romp; funny but not hysterical. Many, many in-jokes.
    "That's what Sheev said."