There are Ewoks in Galactic Battlegrounds!

Well, i am sure you all know that, but i just started using them tonight, but i am quite impressed!

Do you want an ewok, who is faster, stronger, more powerful than everything in the entire game?

well then just go to the bottom

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************************************
    When in the game, (Campain, Scenario, any mode of gameplay) Hit enter as if you are going to chat, and type in SIMONSAYS exactly like that, all caps. He is quite the ally if i do say so myself! VERY POWERFUL, VERY HARD TO KILL, VERY SNEAKY ON YOUR PART, AND UNSTOPPABLE
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Nobody likes ewoks?
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I like Ewoks. It's just that the news is pretty old.
    Last edited by Boba Rhett; 02-23-2002 at 11:09 PM.