Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toy Story 3!

Toy Story 3!

Couldn't find a thread on it, but the teaser trailer is up!

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=55894

I'm SO. EXCITED. about this flick!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Awesome, I own Toy Story I & II on DVD, this will make a nice addition I am sure!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

There's an Easter Egg in Up for Toy Story 3. I think you can see it in one of the trailers also.

When the house lifts off, there's a shot from inside one of the neighboring houses of a little African-American girl and a teddy bear featured infront of the window looking out. It's clearly what used to be Andy's room.

Which continues the Easter Eggs in previous films. See below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pixarcharactereggs.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	20509  
    Attached Images Attached Images
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

TS3 will be awesome...of course, isn't that generally true of every Pixar?

I'm sad Jim won't be voicing Slinky, but the trailer makes it look like the slinky dog is back...

I read that this will be set with Andy in college....wonder if that's true?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

There are actually 2 TS Easter Eggs in the attachment that Beast posted. See that ball with a star on it? Look familiar to you?

That'd actually be Luxo's ball (which does appear in most of Pixar's films, if not all.) While not actually any kind of Toy Story shout out, the ball is actually a reference to Pixar's mascot, the desk lamp, Luxo who was first introduced in the short Luxo Jr. predating the first Toy Stoy movie. The ball features heavily in that short.

Here's an old pic of me from another thread being attacked by a giant Luxo while trying to steal his ball!:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_784aa4a7bc3e6961247783362983cfa5.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	20556  

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    There's an Easter Egg in Up for Toy Story 3. I think you can see it in one of the trailers also.

When the house lifts off, there's a shot from inside one of the neighboring houses of a little African-American girl and a teddy bear featured infront of the window looking out. It's clearly what used to be Andy's room.

Which continues the Easter Eggs in previous films. See below.
    Yeah, that doesn't look like Andy's room to me good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    There are actually 2 TS Easter Eggs in the attachment that Beast posted. See that ball with a star on it? Look familiar to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    That'd actually be Luxo's ball (which does appear in most of Pixar's films, if not all.) While not actually any kind of Toy Story shout out, the ball is actually a reference to Pixar's mascot, the desk lamp, Luxo who was first introduced in the short Luxo Jr. predating the first Toy Stoy movie. The ball features heavily in that short.
    I noticed that too!! Yay for geeky easter eggs!!

Also, I do hope that Laurie Metcalf reprises her role as Andy's mother in this film. She only had a handful of lines, but I always thought she had a very motherly voice and a great choice for the mother role.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Actually, Andy's room is still located at Andy's mother's house.

Saw the trailer for this yesterday when I saw Up in 3D. I really can't wait for this, and if they do it right it could shatter some box office records.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I hear that andy goes to college and leaves his toys at a day care centre !