Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]If the rumor posted at jedinews.co.uk is true that there will be two distinct exclusives 1 for WM and 1 for TRU, then I will get both of them.[/FONT]
    I'm betting it will be the Crumb Bomber and the Spaceward Ho ones, since we already have the blue Twi'lek one (whatever that's called).
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

[FONT=Courier New]Lucky Lekku.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Spaceward Ho?! If that's the one with the green Twilek girl, and it's the real name, then that is possibly the awesomest thing I read on the internet all day.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Right, I forgot about Lucky Lekku. I know that the one with the green Twi'lek says "Spaceward Ho!" in Aurebesh, and Wookieepedia says that's its official name, so I'll just go with it.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Right, I forgot about Lucky Lekku. I know that the one with the green Twi'lek says "Spaceward Ho!" in Aurebesh, and Wookieepedia says that's its official name, so I'll just go with it.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]That's pretty rad![/FONT]

Sucks if you already bought the exclusive Crumb Bomber... JediNews has pics of the painted gunship.... Also seems to have a new feature where the back half of the top guns slide out to reveal another set of missile launchers.

Edit: My bad, looks like the Crumb Bomber only came out in Lego form, not 3.75. I guess that's the good news. We'll see what the other exclusive paint job looks like but I'm willing to bet that JJL is right with the Spaceward Ho!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

[FONT=Courier New]AWESOME.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Great paint scheme, love the doors. Can't wait to get one.[/FONT]

Man, I gotta buy some more shelves. I wonder if the side guns will be able to retract into the cargo hold. Is this the right place to complain that we don't have a LAAT/C yet?

The detail seems to be off, either in position or in size, and it looks like there are too many kill marks on the side. Still, I love what they've done to it and I can't wait to have one!

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Man, I gotta buy some more shelves. I wonder if the side guns will be able to retract into the cargo hold. Is this the right place to complain that we don't have a LAAT/C yet?
    If you're referring to the upcoming ball turrets than I don't think there's anyway they'll fit inside the new gunship. Then again, I don't think any of the CW gunships show the turrets anyway.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I think the pods will fit on this new one, since the connector pieces are on the main body and were thus likely untouched. You'd have to keep the doors open, though, I bet. But, as you said, there are no pods on the show. I think the microseries had some gunships with both the pods and fully closing doors, but I'm not sure.