Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
  1. #21
    The way I read his post seemed to ask if they could retract into the gunship. I'm sure they will attach but I think they would have to be removed for the doors to close.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  2. #22
    [FONT=Courier New]I dunno... If you look at the last picture of the original post, there's a bit of a notch in the pillar that looks like it will allow for the arm/post of the turret to stay in place with the doors closed.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Either way, I am pretty jazzed about this new version of the Republic Gunship.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

  3. #23
    I just want an improved Gunship in the colors seen in AOTC and ROTS. Nothing fancy with the nose art.
    They could save some paint for weathering instead of the nose art, and I would be extremely happy..er make the ship look like the nice box art pleeze!

    Lately these exclusives we've been getting especially at TRU have virtually no weathering paint and don't really look good with the Legacy line. I've passed on them because of that.

    If they are going to do the nose art, I want some more weathering too.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"


    "No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I dunno... If you look at the last picture of the original post, there's a bit of a notch in the pillar that looks like it will allow for the arm/post of the turret to stay in place with the doors closed.[/FONT]
    Well you're right, there looks like there's a notch for the smaller Saga turrets but I think the new ones are gonna be too large to fit in the notch. But until we see pics of the gun turret in the gunship I could be wrong.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I dunno... If you look at the last picture of the original post, there's a bit of a notch in the pillar that looks like it will allow for the arm/post of the turret to stay in place with the doors closed.[/FONT]
    Having just looked at high res images of the turret set I think that the new gunship will work with those new turrets.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

  6. #26
    The last thing I need is another gunship. I was tempted to get the last Wal-Mart exclusive until I learned you couldn't customize it as the Lucky Lekku or Crumb Bomber.

    A version with doors is tempting, and damn my weak will I may get one, but I really wish I could just retrofit the gunships I already have. As it is, I'm doubting I'll get the gunpod battlepacks I'd need to complete the ones I already have. Gunships are getting expensive, especially since this all started for me with a fifteen dollar clearance gunship. . . . Actually, that gunship was the beginning of my 200+ clone army with multiple AT-TE's, AT-APs, AT-RTs, and soon Sabre tanks and a Turbo Tank. Stupid clearance gunship.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

    Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom-like Menace View Post
    The last thing I need is another gunship. I was tempted to get the last Wal-Mart exclusive until I learned you couldn't customize it as the Lucky Lekku or Crumb Bomber.

    A version with doors is tempting, and damn my weak will I may get one, but I really wish I could just retrofit the gunships I already have. As it is, I'm doubting I'll get the gunpod battlepacks I'd need to complete the ones I already have. Gunships are getting expensive, especially since this all started for me with a fifteen dollar clearance gunship. . . . Actually, that gunship was the beginning of my 200+ clone army with multiple AT-TE's, AT-APs, AT-RTs, and soon Sabre tanks and a Turbo Tank. Stupid clearance gunship.
    [FONT=Courier New]Your collecting focus sounds very much like my own, although I think you may have more troopers than I do while I am now heavily into fleet/armada building with vehicles.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Your collecting focus sounds very much like my own, although I think you may have more troopers than I do while I am now heavily into fleet/armada building with vehicles.[/FONT]
    Collection pimpage: http://members.cox.net/enemyk/GAR092108.jpg

    I'm not sure when I get the Turbo Tank and Sabre tanks whether or not I'll set them up again any time soon. I don't have the room for a static display, and that took a long time to set up just to immediately take back down. I was also still figuring out my camera when that was taken.

    My army building days are probably behind me. If I can find good army builders of plain phase II clones (either battlepacks or cheap eBay lots), I may buy some to man vehicles (the AT-TEs in that picture only have one clone each). Otherwise, I may grab a few clones I think are cool here and there in the future, and if they're cool enough, I may build a large squad of some of them.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

    Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

  9. #29
    [FONT=Courier New]Very nice, PLM![/FONT]

    [FONT=Courier New]I'd keep an eye out for a really good promo code at HTS for this [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=95&ID=24072[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] if you want to do some cheap army building with plain white Phase II clones.[/FONT]

    [FONT=Courier New]My GAR is packed away for the most part because at this point I literally have way too much for our little apartment. When we have a house, I will be able to set up a semi permanent Battle of Geonosis display.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am not army building with figures any more, although I do plan to get enough Geonosis Assault battle packs to outfit my gunships and bulk up my Phase I pilot corps. Mostly at this point I am buying vehicles for fleet/armada building.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

  10. #30
    uhh I am sick of the same gunship being reused with a bit of different paint or plastic .If hasbro bring out another gunship it should be remoulded completely with many features like the falcon,turbo tank and at-te


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO