Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedireviewer View Post
    uhh I am sick of the same gunship being reused with a bit of different paint or plastic .If hasbro bring out another gunship it should be remoulded completely with many features like the falcon,turbo tank and at-te

I second that. I don't mind paying more if they actually enlarged it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedireviewer View Post
    uhh I am sick of the same gunship being reused with a bit of different paint or plastic .If hasbro bring out another gunship it should be remoulded completely with many features like the falcon,turbo tank and at-te

I just think it needs to at least come with gunpods. I honestly don't care if their the old AotC versions. We just need gunpods to come with our gunships already.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Nice.
    How did i miss this?
    I'm going to need one of my buds to get me a few of these...
    Clever of them to retrofit the hatchcovers/cannon mounts into the original doorways.
    Huzzah!!!
    Bar.

Now if only they could find a way to put BARC speeders in the back, and maybe add a flip open hatch for them.

And also, thanks for the namecheck at the beginning of the thread, guys.
    To be honest, my conversion will be shelved now due to this one.
    BUT...
    I WILL be chopping the doors and adding articulation arms so the open as they should(Front half opening forwards like on the show).
    And i already have the slender wings i made before. My new action item will also be to re-profile the top rocket launchers to be movie and CW accurate.
    So. Any idea when this thing will be released?
    Bar.

Comic Con is this weekend I'm sure we'll find out then.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Comic Con is this weekend I'm sure we'll find out then.
    Keep me in the loop guys! I will need a couple of these!
    And i'll probably put my new modded parts into rubber so i can make a few sets to retrofit the new doors to my older gunships!