Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

New Gunship Mold (WM & TRU)

This was just seen at the UK Jedi News site. These are PROTOTYPE pics (thus no paint)

http://www.jedinews.co.uk/news/news.aspx?newsID=2527

slightly different paint schemes for each store's version (exclusive to WM & TRU) but the door issue has been addressed.

I would still love to see Bar's version myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gunship 1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	20550   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gunship 2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	20551   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gunship 4.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	20552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gunship 3.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	20553  
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

[FONT=Courier New]I saw these pics on [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]www.jedidefender.com[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] yesterday. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]AWESOME. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]This will look awesome when the doors are all closed up and I love that there will be TWO exclusive paint jobs coming (not too thrilled that WM gets one of the exclusives, tho -- Portland's WM's are pretty bad when it comes to exclusives...)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]PS: I agree, I would like to see Bar's version, too. That guy is insanely good at what he does.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

So they'll make a new sculpt of the gunship yet we STILL don't have a Cloud Car?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    So they'll make a new sculpt of the gunship yet we STILL don't have a Cloud Car?
    They just redid the doors and added those panels to the front, so it's not completely new.

I barely have enough space for my current gunships, but these look really cool. I'm glad they're doing the proper TCW version.

[FONT=Courier New]I will definitely get these two exclusives and it looks like I will now be on the hook for 16 Geonosis Assault battle packs. Gulp. $400.00. And that doesn't even include the gunships or the extra BP's to outfit any and all gunships they release in the future.[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I will definitely get these two exclusives and it looks like I will now be on the hook for 16 Geonosis Assault battle packs. Gulp. $400.00. And that doesn't even include the gunships or the extra BP's to outfit any and all gunships they release in the future.[/FONT]
    Ando you might be better off making them (once I finger out how with crafting supplies I will make a set and see how well it goes for my 5 gunships).

Or there is a seller on the Bay that makes them at $20 each with your choice of colors.

I am personally ticked about Hasbro's two pilots one gunship solution (cause it's half baked - IMHO).
    Collect 2 Collect (if you see someone damaging stuff kick them in the shorts!)
    Great Traders Slicker,KIDD,Rebo's_Guitarist,TURBOWARS,OC47150,
    bobafrett,Jay86,Lman316 & Dark Marble!

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Val Da Car View Post
    Ando you might be better off making them (once I finger out how with crafting supplies I will make a set and see how well it goes for my 5 gunships).
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]But I want the pilots, too. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am less concerned about the cost than I am about trying to track down all of the battle packs that I "need" because I am going to venture a guess that Hasbro will short pack these in the BP assortments and I would almost be willing to bet that they'll put ONE in each case and not two. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have seen the custom ones from that guy on eBay and they look good, but I am done with eBay for now and like I said earlier, I want the realistic style Phase I clone pilots, as I can use the extra ones for my V-19s, V-Wings, and ARC-170's.[/FONT]

Looks good, I like how they dealt with the front openings. No way in hell I'm dropping $60+ on this though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i'll wait to see before spending the cash. i have the shark teeth version and the ROTS version for now.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]If the rumor posted at jedinews.co.uk is true that there will be two distinct exclusives 1 for WM and 1 for TRU, then I will get both of them.[/FONT]