Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 30AC Cards

30AC Cards

Here is a site that has them for preorder
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw that preorder. I bet I can get them cheaper so I'm holdng off until more people offer them. I'm definatly gonna collect this series too -hobby only. Not waiting my time with retail packs.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I'll definitely get a set but I'll hold off on buying a box...unless I pick one up at Wizard World this summer to bust open some night in the hotel.

Razor's Edge is a reliable site. I've ordered from him before. Good guy.

I have a box pre-ordered. Starting to save my pennies for it.

I tracked down the promo card over the weekend. That made my day.

I'm asking the people I know who are going to C4 to swing by the Topps booth to see if they're handing out anything cool related to the new series.

I'm going and plan on stopping by the Topps booth to look for goodies and information. Like who the last 2 signers for the auto cards are going to be if they havnt said by then.

I'm thinking I can get a box (or a case for that matter) for a cheaper price.

Woah! Looks like Topps got Harrison Ford to sign in the 30th Anniversary set!!!!!

Not sure how many hes signing yet, but thats still gonna be a hell of a score.

I reminded my buddies going to C4 to swing by the Topps booth to see if there were any 30AC special cards being handed out.

You know Topps wouldn't pass this opportunity up.

Heck no! I'll be swing by Topps for sure to look for promos. I'll grab up extras if they got em! Advance packs would be sweet!

Keep a fellow card collector in mind if there's anything cool!

At C3, I went to the Topps booth looking for the C3-exclusive promo card. They didn't have the cards yet, but the reps told me to come back later that afternoon for something cool. That something cool was a one-piece postcard of the foil cards from ROTS. Haven't seen too many of those since.