Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Talking Appreciating... (the little random quirks in the OT that make you go goofy inside)

...the John Wayne dialogue that was run through a sound processor to give you Garindan's voice.

...when Yoda's eye goes crossed when he says "You will be... heh-- you will be!" in The Empire Strikes Back.

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

...when See-Threepio's eyes "blink" when he says "Atroo-Detoo? It is you! It is you!!" in the Jawa Sandcrawler.

Han as the cussing master of the OT: "D@mn fool." "Then I'll see you in h3ll." "What the-"

Chewie's disappearing dice in the MF cockpit.

Luke clearly loosing his grip on the skiff plank, yet flipping up in the air (also, Luke & Leia's swing to safety from above from nowhere later on).

Seeing Anthony Daniel's nose in the Cloud City detention cell scene with Chewbacca (when he's inside the Threepio costume backward).
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Trying to figure out exactly where Han and Luke stashed their clothing (boots included) when they got into the Stormtrooper disguises in the Death Star.

The notion that Chewbacca was supposed to be a prisoner on the Death Star, yet they never considered that it might look a little suspicious having a prisoner walking around with a bandolier full of ammunition wrapped around his body.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    The notion that Chewbacca was supposed to be a prisoner on the Death Star, yet they never considered that it might look a little suspicious having a prisoner walking around with a bandolier full of ammunition wrapped around his body.
    Well, EU would say since Wookiees helped (were forced) to build the DS, it wouldn't have been so unusual to see one. Besides, with no gun, ammo isn't all that helpful (especially if you're bound).

Luke never paying for his drink request in the cantina.

Ben's lightsaber fizzing out.

Wondering where Leia stashed her slave girl costume on the MF.

Lobot's quick "I'm awake!" eye-opening when Lando calls him.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

...the one Jawa who limps across the screen with his palms facing up as if he is looking for a handout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Well, EU would say since Wookiees helped (were forced) to build the DS, it wouldn't have been so unusual to see one. Besides, with no gun, ammo isn't all that helpful (especially if you're bound).
    Try walking into an airport with a box full of bullets and see how far you get.

The Sandtroopers who are going after Luke and Co. are carrying these gigantic cannons, but when they turn the corner into the Falcon hangar, they've all got the standard handheld blasters.

-The supposed precision of Imperial Stormtroopers when they can't seem to hit a damn thing.

-Having to send all those ships to fly down a trench to fire a torpedo into an exhaust port when it would have been easier to have been shooting at it from straight above.

-How Rodians all seem to be wearing the same outfit.

-Watching Obi-Wan's & Vader's lightsabers visibly bend during their duel.

-The stormtroopers lack of peripheral vision when Ob-Wan is taking out the tractor beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    -

-The stormtroopers lack of peripheral vision when Ob-Wan is taking out the tractor beam.
    Have you ever tried to look out of one of those helmets? I have, and you can't see a whole lot.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    Have you ever tried to look out of one of those helmets? I have, and you can't see a whole lot.
    I've never worn one, and judging from the eyepieces, yeah, I'm sure you can't see very much. I was thinking how something like that should work if it was real, and for it to be viable for a military it couldn't impede your peripheral vision or it would be pretty worthless.