Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROTJ Jabba! Please!

Why won't Hasbro give us one, the ANH Jabba isn't half as cool (or disgusting), I want one, badly! If we were given a Jabba's Palace playset, that would sweeten the deal. So, I want three ROTJ figures, a new (soft goods) Palpatine, a new Luke Jedi (both described in previous topics) and an ROTJ Jabba. PLEASE!!!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Y'know that silicon like rubber, sort of squishy and looks like skin? Couldn't they make a jabba from that so he really looks like a fat leathery slug? And bigger too. The episode one Jabba was roughly the right size but just a tad crap. A nice big fat smiling Jabba with a tongue hanging out of his mouth and a frog thing that he could grab NOT MOLDED ONTO HIS HAND! And a chain that could attach to the new slave Leia and his dias with the back rest and the frog bowl and pipe. Shove that jawa in there with the fan and the spit roast on the back - maybe that's a bit much so scratch that - call it a deluxe beast and there you go. But we need at least one decent jabba for Ephant Mon's sake. it'd be cool if he could swivel his body and not just be stuck forever either going forward or sitting there. I'd like a Jabba that could get mobile. If they made him from rubber they could put some kind of ratchet bending device in his tail so you could bend it whichever way you wanted. The turn the head to make the tail move thing is pants. Y'know bendy tail and mobile body and articulated arms and eyes that look orange and glassy without looking like they're in the back of his head like the vintage one. Or yellow like the episode 1 one. Articulated wrists as well so he can hold things properly and not at that palms to his sides angle. And don't mold him in that ANH hands on hips pose either. That looked stupid. I don't ask much do I? :happy:
    Scooobydoo, where are you!!!

I concur on the need for a new ROTJ Jabba the Hutt deluxe beast with Dias, and I love the Idea of throwing the Jawa with fan in as a pack in. Maybe a new Bib Fortuna as well and I'll buy two. Currently the best Jabba figure is actually the Jabba Glob figure toy. It's atleast around the correct scale and colors, so looks ok on my Jabba's Palace bookcase shelf. But a new ultimate edition Jabba would be excellent. Bet we have to wait for the 25th Anniversary of ROTJ to get it though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

A new ROTJ Jabba is lone overdue also. He should come with a pipe & bowl and thrown. Basically an updated vintage version. It needs to be!

Bring it on Hasbro!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I agree. He is LONG overdue. They can even use the same mold from the 1983 version if they like. That Jabba was awesome. He was by far the best looking and best detailed figure made back then. Even the paint detail was amazing. It would blend in perfectly with the new figures.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Thumbs up

I don't understand why Hasbro cannot make a new ROTJ JAbba the Hutt. Every one wants a new one. They should not worry about it not selling because it will. The catch is, they just have to do a good job. COme on Hasbro, we NEED a new ROTJ Jabba the Hutt.

Oh, and please include Yarna D'al Gargan as the pack-in.

And instead of another S. Crumb, how about including Bubo.

I can dream...
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

All the Jabbas Hasbro has released from any movie have all sucked!!! Its time for one we can actually be proud of putting in our dioramas. Even the one from old kenner days was good.. better than what we have now thats for sure. I mean look at our current options here

1: jabba glob(come on!!!)
    2: Jabba w/Han Solo beast pack(from ANH SE)
    3: Jabba with 2 headed announcer(2 headed announcer was bad figure looke dnothing like them and jabba had a mouth like a blow up doll.

My order...

1. Vintage Jabba
    2. Jabba Glob
    3. Spitting Jabba (except for that silly mouth!)
    4. Beast Pack Jabba w/Han Solo
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

And they can bloody well get a Gardulla the Hutt out too! One or the other will do for me. Just a decent Hutt crimelord to add to my Tatooine collection and make it look more complete I have plans to customise the spitting jabba and the Glob jabba is currently the throne holder in the palace. But where oh where is the decent jabba sculpt witout gimmick or flipping frog feature? Is this because George wants him saved for episode three or something? Oh just shoot the Lucas guy and make the toys anyway. Under the terms of your license contract you must have it worded that you can continure to make the toys if Lucas dies right? Right?

You do remember what jabba loks like don't you? Big slug alien with wide mouth and yellow eyes. Taste for frogs and smoking illegal substances. Likes green skinned chicks with head tails. he's the guy that runs the big palace in the last movie. The bigg slug on the throne - remember that now? Good. now just get tha damn slug made then!!!

Yeah! And a Yarne D'al Gargan, too!