Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

I hate this..........

THere has always been one thing that gets me angry. That would be how extremely lazy our society has gotten. I hate it when I go to Walmart, heck anystore, and I have to wait 8 to 10 minutes to park because you have an idiot in front of you that is blocking a lane so he/she can get a close spot.

I got into it with someone yesterday because they did this and there was an open spot three spaces down. I just don't understand how you can be that lazy. I told her she could use a good walk from the back of the parking lot. Yea now I understand why other countries laugh at us....

ok sorry about the rant.

Anyone else have something like this that set them off?

Have the BEST day ever!
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

I absolutely fume when I see people not using their turn signals for turning, merging, or changing lanes! It's such a simple thing, and not only is it the law, but it's also common courtesy and just a general good idea to avoid being in or causing accidents. Of course, most folks nowadays seem to have such a hard time using that one little finger to flick on their signals, and yet seem to have no problem whatsoever using that one little finger for something else when you honk at them for not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc View Post
    I hate it when I go to Walmart, heck anystore, and I have to wait 8 to 10 minutes to park because you have an idiot in front of you that is blocking a lane so he/she can get a close spot.
    I dislike it when you encounter some idiot driving the wrong direction in a parking lot, or are trying to pull out and you have some nut coming from the wrong direction. I can understand not seeing faded pavement arrows but the cars all angled in the same direction should be a pretty good tip off which direction you should be driving.

Another thing I hate is when someone pulls through from the other side and steals the spot I'm getting ready to pull into myself.

I've been avoiding parking headaches anyway by just parking way off to the side or at the end and just walking up. Makes leaving the lot easier too. In my area, where the superstores rule the earth, warm weather means that the garden center entrances are open for use so I usually just park down there and avoid the main entrances altogether.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I always park far away, one, I don't mind the walk, and two, by the time that other person is driving around looking for that amazing spot I'm already in the store.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

While not in a parking lot, it still involves drivers. I was at a four way stop yesterday, and a truck decided he could go right after the car in front of him, despite the fact that it was my turn. He then politely waved me forward. Thanks, dude, for letting me do what was legally my right anyway.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Everything makes me mad.

That is all.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

... i love giving traffic tickets for stop signs..... everyone here rolls em like its cool
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

My thing now is timed lights. When the left turn lane gets the green arrow, some one going the opposite direction in the right turn lane pulls out in front of the traffic basically causing all those turning left to either slow down or stop.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

The real problem with the public is the people.

Think about it, you know its true.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I ususally just take the first spot I see no matter how close/far back it is.

The thing that's been really getting me recently are the 70+ year olds driving 15mph under the speed limit looking at everything except the road.

These same people have absolutely no idea how to merge into traffic (if traffic is doing 65 you can't merge going 20 idiots.)