Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indy V?

Indy V?

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/shia-l...-RSS&attr=news

Shia LaBeouf Confirms Indy V Is 'Gearing Up'Also confirms Wall Street sequel is titled 'Money Never Sleeps

Shia LaBeouf has confirmed that Indy V is off the ground, stating in a recent interview that 'Steven just said that he cracked the story on it, and I think they're gearing that up'.

'Steven' obviously being that Spielberg fellow, who directed the last year's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, in which LaBeouf starred as Mutt Williams, son of the eponymous archaeologist.

LaBeouf's character has been rumored to be taking over the reigns of the family business, namely bothering Commie-Nazis, though this is the first we've heard about a sequel.

Speaking to the BBC in an interview for the upcoming Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, LaBeouf gave no more details about the angle of the story Speilberg has in mind, but in stating that he 'cracked it', suggests that they have found the right direction for the film, but what that means for Harrison Ford and fans of the franchise only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    LaBeouf's character has been rumored to be taking over the reigns of the family business, namely bothering Commie-Nazis, though this is the first we've heard about a sequel.

what that means for Harrison Ford and fans of the franchise only time will tell.
    Oh boy...this does not look good.

Everyone should now go read Chux's "Attention Hollywood directors" thread.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Fools. They will pay for their lack of vision.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The only people who'll pay is us. At the box office.

Besides, Indy IV was good. At least as good as the original.

Way better than the worst film in the saga, Temple of Doom.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I just read a article about this too. I hope at the very least they listen to some of the complaints on the 4th movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbondo07 View Post
    I just read a article about this too. I hope at the very least they listen to some of the complaints on the 4th movie.
    God, let's hope they don't. The movie was fantastic. Despite what cranky fans say.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????????

By the way, does Money Never Sleeps strike anyone as "Faster Than the Speed of Love?" Wall Street 2 is such a better title. What does Money Never Sleeps mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    The only people who'll pay is us. At the box office.
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." The only response I can muster for the idea that suckers will go see Shia pretend to be Indy.

Besides, Indy IV was good. At least as good as the original.

Wow, talk about subjective. I would handily disagree with that, as would a majority of audiences who have rated it lower than TOD on IMDB.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." The only response I can muster for the idea that suckers will go see Shia pretend to be Indy.

Wow, talk about subjective. I would handily disagree with that, as would a majority of audiences who have rated it lower than TOD on IMDB.
    If it was such a terrible film, why did it gross well over 300 million domestically?